💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bobbylon

At this point I think they all look  sweetbutpsycho.mp3. Like, I don’t really want to listen to what they say. It’s just like a netflix series that were interesting in the first to seasons, third was the peak and now they try to milk it on season 11.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Are we not aware of this tho? I guess her claiming Jeffree and Shane lied to her a bunch about James is new, but to me it was pretty clear Jeffree was the one who went after James with the whole 'predator' angle and couldn't follow through with his claims cuz he had nothing... Tati just got pissed over the vitamins :selena:

Imma be honest, I clicked play but 1:34 minutes in I concluded that I don't need this 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

These YouTubers are so fcking stupid. 

I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just so obviously fake. You run a channel dedicated to makeup. Unless you are also going to talk about social issues or whatever is happening in the world, then talk about makeup and shut up. 

This whole Shane/Jeffree/James/Tati bullsht is contrived, fake and hella embarassing. 

The fake tears, the long pauses...:billie:

RahrahWitch

This whole back and forth is tiring, I wish i wasn't as curious about this as I am. I don't even watch these people :selena:

I just seriously hope nobody leaks/releases the alleged memo of the victim to clear their name, That should be on the victim and them alone to choose to do or not.

I actually believe everything she says but she's clearly taking her blame out of the equation, come on. She's as guilty as the both of them and she's acting like she's some poor 5 year old that got played. Things don't work like that.

gagaxsebert

I’ve finished watching this hot mess, why? I’m not sure don’t even watch these people, but anyways. I want to believe her, as she claims she has evidence and is threatening legal action, but last time everyone believed her is the reason she made this video.

if all this is true I really hope Shane and jeffree get cancelled once and for fall cause this sh*t is tired af.

Used to be HighRoad

HausOfAntonio

I love Tati and I am on her side :selena:

Call me naive or whatever you want but idk I just really feel like she’s telling the truth :selena:

BUtterfield 8
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

I love Tati and I am on her side :selena:

Call me naive or whatever you want but idk I just really feel like she’s telling the truth :selena:

Same she’s not a victim imo but she’s at least trying to heal her wrongs 

gagaxsebert

Why does Shane remind me of R. Kelly from an interview :billie:

Used to be HighRoad

gagaxsebert
1 hour ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Edit: nvm

Used to be HighRoad

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I think she was a victim of manipulation and coercion but that doesn’t erase the fact that she did what she did :bradley:

48 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

For a community that calls themselves the "beauty" community, they really do have a nasty, ugly side hiding behind the makeup :stalkga:.

*Cries in Glam Attack*

Archived