Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
5 hours ago, Warning said:

This is the perfect summary by a psychiatrist

Now even a psychiatrist is jumping on to get a piece of the cake :ladyhaha: what a circus/clowns. Everyone involved in this including viewers. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
18 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Ew. Honestly, Ryland needs to keep his mouth shut. I believe everything Tati said. And although she is a grown woman and made her own decisions, I full-heartedly believe Jeffree (and Shane to an extent) manipulated her into believing the things they told her about James. There are multiple sources now that line up that show evidence of that being true. Like the guy Cameron saying he heard Shane on a phone call with Jeffree going off on James. It's all starting to add up now.

Don't blindly trust, she fooled the entire community once before :awkney: she's a snake just like the rest of them :awkney:

Sepsami
19 hours ago, Doot said:

These YouTubers are so fcking stupid. 

I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just so obviously fake. You run a channel dedicated to makeup. Unless you are also going to talk about social issues or whatever is happening in the world, then talk about makeup and shut up. 

This whole Shane/Jeffree/James/Tati bullsht is contrived, fake and hella embarassing. 

The fake tears, the long pauses...:billie:

I was thinking the same, comes off as very disingenuous :awkney:

eddyjeddy

Has anyone seen Trish’s video? She’s making a lot of sense. 

the moment when she said “your not gaslighted you’re just stupid” I-

its true, it was up to her (Tati) really if she wanted to make the bye sisters or include the sexual assault allegations, at the end of the day it was really up to her or she could’ve just made the video only stating the coachella vitamin situation. What doesn’t sit well is yes jeffree and Shane is wrong for spreading goss but would u really let two grown adults gossiping with you about your friend that you really know deeply when your a grown adult yourself and knows james better than they do? Just my 2 cents but at the end of the day in my opinion she’s playing the victim card again and it was really up to her if she wanted the video out or not.

panosmonster

She is a grown woman, noone is to blame but herself, even if Jeffree and Shane are the monsters that she says they are, she should have known better. Take responsibility for your actions and stop dragging other people. You are not 5. YOU are to blame. 

eddyjeddy
1 minute ago, panosmonster said:

She is a grown woman, noone is to blame but herself, even if Jeffree and Shane are the monsters that she says they are, she should have known better. Take responsibility for your actions and stop dragging other people. You are not 5. YOU are to blame. 

Yes this. Jeffree literally said in “Never doing this again” that he let others get around his head and listened to gossip from x y z and he said he should’ve not listened. He probably told all this information to Tati aswell, BUT it was up to her. When she said don’t cancel the people jeffree have hostage on (Has **** on them) I- what if these “influencers” said racist **** or ridiculed like people (disabled etc) Tati is saying don’t be harsh or cancel them? I- 

panosmonster
4 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

Yes this. Jeffree literally said in “Never doing this again” that he let others get around his head and listened to gossip from x y z and he said he should’ve not listened. He probably told all this information to Tati aswell, BUT it was up to her. When she said don’t cancel the people jeffree have hostage on (Has **** on them) I- what if these “influencers” said racist **** or ridiculed like people (disabled etc) Tati is saying don’t be harsh or cancel them? I- 

Exactly! But we - she said - have to show empathy to those people in order to stop cancel culture. The same cancel culture that she created and established a year ago with Bye Sister and now with the same video. She should be ashamed of herself and take a long break from social media. She has enough money to do it. 

eddyjeddy

In my eyes, it is pretty shallow that jeffree has this on people but if you do dirty things behind the scenes, it will see the light of day. In my eyes I’m not buying Tati, she’s playing the victim card again.

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Now even a psychiatrist is jumping on to get a piece of the cake :ladyhaha: what a circus/clowns. Everyone involved in this including viewers. 

THANK YOU, these psychiatrists and psychologists getting in on it just for some coin, plain unethical if you ask me. :triggered:

Head Empty

I've watched Tati's regular content and never really thought of her as fake or insincere. So I'm inclined to believe (large parts of) her story.

What bothers me is that this video seems to stir yet another scandal that she could've been avoided. The James Charles video she made was poor judgement on her part, and she acknowledged that. She could've left it at that, just to be transparent towards the public and resolve the negativity. 

She preaches how she doesn't like cancel culture, but this video is exactly what cancel culture thrives on. She didn't need to "expose" Shane and Jeffree like this, but instead could've fought for it behind the scenes. Take legal action if necessary. But don't involve the public and risk losing face again.

Wolf Boy
11 hours ago, Suuus said:

She apologized for making the bye sister video multiple times in the video how is that not taking responsibility

Because she’s acting like it wasn’t her hand that filmed, edited, cut ads into and posted a video where she accused someone of sexual harassment (a really serious allegation that can ruin someone’s life) by acting like she was swayed and forced to do so by people around her. A grown ass adult....and a 19 year old.....it just looks bad...

dit

I am so happy she called out Shane & Jeffree and exposed Shane's very well hidden dramatic and evil side. He has a very manipulative part to him that not many ppl knew up until now. That said Miss Tati truly tried to absolve herself from all blame with this video and imo her apologies were not enough. She needs to make a part two to this in a month or so to further properly take responsability. No matter how manipulated you think you were you still were THE ONE friend of James who decided to make such a video. You, his mentor essentially fed your own protege to the wolves via a video that was viewed like 55 million times before it was deleted. You are not innocent or too good to be blamed. 

She needs to be a little tougher on herself if she makes another video later on like she hinted she may do.

Reginald

I'm not sure why the audience is so conflicted. Tati full blown said that Shane offered to give her advice on Bye Sister and he even offered to edit. Yes, Tati did it herself, but Jeffree and Shane were very Machiavellian in their efforts to not only manipulate her, but (seemingly) all of the social media beauty community. It seems like it would be easy to get caught up as a pawn in this kind of game. I feel bad for her.

Archived