Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Cherry Cherry

I don't know what to think of this whole situation. I'm going to wait and see what comes out ie receipts, evidence

I'm slightly more inclined to believe her because of how her narrative fits into what the others have said. Blaire White has heard the voice memo, Smokey Glow claims that the voice memo was spread by Jeffree to such an extent that many in the community know the gist of it and the identity of the alleged victim. Jeffree has been involved in the 2 Dramageddons (Manny seemed to require medical treatment because of what he went through, I never watched his documentary). Jeffree has drama channels on his payrolls, this makes sense because he always comes out on top when there's drama, he also prevented the series on Jaclyn to be made by two big tea spilling channels. The small creator Kameron claims to have been fearing for his life, he was afraid that a hitman would be sent to him (might be completely unrelated but didn't an intruder go to Shane's house during the conspiracy palette series). Gabriel (involved in Dramageddon 1) he came for Tati after she posted her bye sister video, he might have been doing exactly what Tati claims to have been doing: warning a friend in a twisted way to change their behaviour because Jeffree was turning on you. Somehow Jeffree always comes out of the other side of drama no matter how badly he's behaved, other YouTubers end up being cancelled. Laura Lee lost her career pretty much when what she did wasn't much worse than what Jeffree has done in the past re racism (they're both as bad as each other)

It's like every single puzzle piece that falls into place points towards Jeffree, like the beauty community wasn't this toxic before Jeffree arrived in 2014/2015. If Tati was the only one coming out of the woodworks now, I wouldn't believe her. However what she's come out and said correlates with what the other whistleblowers have said. In my opinion, there's an element of truth to what Tati says in her video.

Finally, Tati asking for people to forgive those who'll be the targets of Jeffree. I think she wants those people to be held accountable but she thinks that the general reaction/response should not be to cancel them, rather to forgive them and give them the opportunity to "repent".

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I paused at 1 min, cause i had to cry. Then i saw 40 min

Girl, thats a whole ass movie. We need this category in tge oacars

14 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm not buying the whole "I was manipulated into doing this and that".

It sounds like an excuse as to why she accused someone. Maybe it's true and she was manipulated but in her video she was very pissed off bout James adveritsing another brand of pills + she seemed very shocked about James 'flirting' with a waiter, to then her accusing him of harassing straight men. She said Jeffrey sent her an audio of a victim of James who was 'abused', but if ur really a friend of James why wouldnt she talk about him about this audio, because it would've cleared things up better instead of making a video assuming everything someone says is the "truth". Only an underage person would think like that and jump in the drama. Personally if someone I barely talk to said that my bestfriend is an abuser, I woudl talk to my bestfriend about it instead of instantly believing what that person said :wtfga:

Helxig
16 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

They are all insane fame hungry freaks. Beauty gurus need to go extinct. 

Except ONE unproblematic queen!!

pink makeup GIF by Maybelline

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JoeMo

This is some serious bullshit high school drama 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

gagaschickens

And that's why we stan Michelle Phan and NikkieTutorials, two unproblematic makeup queens :enigma:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

MonsterJay
25 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

And that's why we stan Michelle Phan and NikkieTutorials, two unproblematic makeup queens :enigma:

Michelle Phan has gotten herself into some problematic stuff boo, js :ladyhaha:

my opinion on all this? Yikes

Second opinion? Some of these responses.. chile... anyway :saladga:

14 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

If Jeffree and Shane claimed to have evidence of James without showing her the evidence, why did she do 2 video exposing James? Why is she even the one doing the video? When she was attacked for being a liar, why did she not use Jeffree's evidence to defend herself from the backlash? She then says she never accused James of anything which is a lie, she even used her own experience witnessing James being a predator. And Shane isnt the kind of channel that would expose someone as a rapist pedophile and interview victims, hes more comedy so this also makes me question her. Im not sure who to believe..

Exactly this.

This whole "he showed me audio" is brand new info. It would make sense if she mentioned it in her Bye sister video. This info seems to give more 'credbility' to the argument of "ive been gaslighted". But if that info was real it wouldve been mentioned loooooong before. Tati Jeffrey & Shane are liars 

FentyGa
17 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Because one time wasn't enough :awkney:

What's up with all these dramatics between YouTubers these days?

it’s just regular celebrity drama, except now they have a platform to talk about it

it’s basically reality tv, nothing to take seriously

gagaschickens
33 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

Michelle Phan has gotten herself into some problematic stuff boo, js :ladyhaha:

What, the copyright stuff? Other than that, I'm very certain she hasn't been in any drama and doesn't fight like chickens with fellow beauty gurus. She's in general very unproblematic, minding her own business.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

FameHookah

Jefree is a sick fk, tati is no innocent girl but Jefree is on another whole level of shadyness

He sent horrible audios to drama channels to hate on james and other people, he need to get as much if not more backlash than shane.

All of them are trash but atleast tati is helping to take that monster down.

As i said a year ago, Nikkie was the right choice for the haus labs promo, gaga is very wise 💚

WTF is MDNA

Pharamon

Im so tired of this ''drama'', just quit yt already and be a grown up ffs...you're 40 years old 

Thats a grown ass woman not taking responsibility for her actions. So fake everyone so gross 

Suuus
6 minutes ago, rojo said:

Thats a grown ass woman not taking responsibility for her actions. So fake everyone so gross 

She apologized for making the bye sister video multiple times in the video how is that not taking responsibility

Sepsami
18 hours ago, Pennywise said:

So... since she says she believes Jeffree holds enough "dirt" on people that it would destroy the community, what does that show? If there is that much dirt, maybe it should be destroyed and we should be done with all these influencers :lana:

Exactly, let it all hang out and see who stick around :bon:

Archived