💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

🇬🇧 ROM up to #3 on Spotify's Hot Hits UK Playlist

Rio

Featured Posts

youandi
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

It is yes. They need to move it up on the Summer Hits Uk playlist tbh... 

It's 100% a smash hit here. It's been in the Top 2 since release I think, pretty much. But it could be song of the summer if they did something more with the promo. It could do with more streams, as it'd selling well and it'd still #1 on the radio chart (4 weeks and counting)

Exactly! I think if clubs and the poppier festivals were on, as well as space for live TV performances - it would be cemented as our summer song. Like you say though, it's already doing really well, as good as we could hope for the way things are currently I think. I still reckon Alice would do really well here at the end of the summer if clubs were open. People love their house music here don't they 

JoeMo

Best song on chromatica let’s face it

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Best song on chromatica let’s face it

For me, that would be Sine. But I could settle for ROM. It's brilliant song, with a deeper theme and lyrical content than every song in the Top 10, or any current Dua hit. It's a very good pop song and a massive ear-worm.

2 hours ago, youandi said:

Exactly! I think if clubs and the poppier festivals were on, as well as space for live TV performances - it would be cemented as our summer song. Like you say though, it's already doing really well, as good as we could hope for the way things are currently I think. I still reckon Alice would do really well here at the end of the summer if clubs were open. People love their house music here don't they 

There's something about Alice that I don't think would catch on with the public. I feel it needs to be more over-produced to be a hit, but it's a fairly rare house song.

Then again, she's huge here again, I could see it doing well. I want it to be the next single.

Woah! It just moved up #2 👀👀👀

honestly think it has potential to be hit of the summer if Interscope play their next cards right.

Archived