Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa rocks a bikini

COOOK

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
14 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Neat. So am I free to point to obviously photoshopped pics. Whats your problem.

Filters are different thing to photoshopping hon... Just sayin:ladyhaha:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagi
14 hours ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

I‘m sorry, I didnt want to be offensive and I clearly didnt want to bodyshame her. But I want to highlight that Dua is known for retouching her insta pictures and therefore promoting unhealthy body standards. She‘s clearly a beautiful woman and doesnt need to hide her body, but I think using those instagram filters is problematic.

Literally same I always think it’s refreshing to see a “insta baddies” real life photos.

They don’t look better or worse, they look real & it makes other girls/boys feel better about themselves as they see that even Dua Lipa isn’t all that “100% flawless brown skinny perfect legend” herself

Awakened M
16 hours ago, Bambino said:

she ain't no bieber or mendes :nails:

Surprised you didn't mention Mr. Malone.:triggered:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

QueenOfSaigon
2 hours ago, Gagi said:

?? Why does that have so many “sad” reactions, there’s nothing bad about it but she obviously looks completely different in both of these pictures

Thank you. Its apparently ok to objectify her body (look at all the „nice breasts“-posts) but not to point to the obvious retouching. Just imagine all the girls looking up to Dua and feeling bad because they cant „rock a bikini“ like her.

QueenOfSaigon
2 hours ago, Gagi said:

Literally same I always think it’s refreshing to see a “insta baddies” real life photos.

They don’t look better or worse, they look real & it makes other girls/boys feel better about themselves as they see that even Dua Lipa isn’t all that “100% flawless brown skinny perfect legend” herself

Thats all I wanted to say. Maybe I was too unclear because of the language barrier, so thank you.

QueenOfSaigon
2 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Filters are different thing to photoshopping hon... Just sayin:ladyhaha:

The results are the same Sherlock.

Gagi
5 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Thats all I wanted to say. Maybe I was too unclear because of the language barrier, so thank you.

No it was totally clear what you wanted to say, people just LOVE to put others down for their opinion 

JusKeepBreathin
18 hours ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Well

Well what? Body shaming is not a thing anymore.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JustHMLover2
20 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

The results are the same Sherlock.

If you think there are music videos / photoshoots / movies / ads or anything really on this planet by any celebrity that doesn't include photshopping / filters / editing I honestly don't know on what planet you live on:ladyhaha: 

I wonder how are you even a Gaga fan since she is so campy all the time

QueenOfSaigon
41 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

If you think there are music videos / photoshoots / movies / ads or anything really on this planet by any celebrity that doesn't include photshopping / filters / editing I honestly don't know on what planet you live on:ladyhaha: 

I wonder how are you even a Gaga fan since she is so campy all the time

I never said that I think that. I‘m well aware of it and I consider myself a fan of gaga and dua (which has nothing to do with the topic, but you asked). But I do think that Gaga is doing more to promote body positivity or a somewhat healthy body image.

Mr Oak

that duck face reminds me of the barely legal videos in P.rnhub:triggered:

she looks 16

Gagi
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well what? Body shaming is not a thing anymore.

Please open your eyes, body shaming is obviously a big thing even today...

The “meme” the user posted had nothing to do with body shaming though, way worse is the fact that Dua wouldn’t even get half the likes she got if she posted a picture like the one on the right 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

Please open your eyes, body shaming is obviously a big thing even today...

The “meme” the user posted had nothing to do with body shaming though, way worse is the fact that Dua wouldn’t even get half the likes she got if she posted a picture like the one on the right 

You know how many bad photos of Gaga there are. Does she have to post all of them on her IG too. Lol get real.

If you're into body shaming, well good for you.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

QueenOfSaigon
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You know how many bad photos of Gaga there are. Does she have to post all of them on her IG too. Lol get real.

If you're into body shaming, well good for you.

And if you‘re into making strange accusations good for you too! I dont understand why you keep bringing it up. Read the posts and look at the pictures, no one is bodyshaming her- its just ridiculous at this point.

Archived