💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson de-monetized on YouTube

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SEANGT

losing your youtube views income isn't that big of a deal guys. it's not fascism or harsh. it's not even permanent. he made $10 million+ on makeup last year. Stop acting like this is going to impact his life in any meaningful way. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
35 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

The just got de-monitized. I'm saying he's continued to make money on them up until this very moment, despite his years upon years of racist and problematic content. 

Ah oké i understand it now

LaLuna

Wow. So he's really cancelled. I honestly fear for his mental health after this. We all know he's not the most stable person...

gagaschickens

Time to get a job :vegas:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

pachinko
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

The way his career is just ending :billie: 

My black ass is sitting back and enjoying this. Call someone else a n-word b*tch monkey woman now :huntyga:

Me Too Watermelon GIF

Woohoo

i'll never get why not being racist & problematic is so difficult for some people :huh:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Chromatica Island

I threw away his books in the trash, I didn't want to give them to someone:billie:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ryhanna
7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Y’all can drag me but this is ridiculous. YouTube is acting like those resurfaced videos weren’t on THEIR PLATFORM years ago. 

Shane’s content is NOTHING like those old videos now. It makes zero sense to de-monetize him now. 

And it's not like he's the only one with content like this that's been housed on YouTube. Imo it's all well and good to go after Shane, but he's only a symptom of the disease that is toxic humour for attention on YouTube/the internet. 

FATCAT

It doesn't matter whether YT is late to the decision or not, it's deserved. The amount of people excusing racism because he's "apologized" when even he said they weren't genuine.

Purr more, hiss less.

Pharamon

How about demonetizing all the youtubers that speak hate huh? White supremacists? AntiLGBTQs? Racists? KKK idiots?

SMILE2NE1

From now until the end of time, if someone doesn't want to be cancelled, please only make jokes about the weather

fishinmyhair

Is this the first big youtuber who's entire channel has been demonetized?

Also, what if he did it himself?

panosmonster

I find it really extreme what is happening with Shane. I deeply believe - and cancel me if you like because it's trendy - that you can't delete a person that grew out of that racism and blackface stuff and actually gave some positive light to some mental issues, especially with his latest videos. Imagine having a camera recording your years growing. I'm sure many of us would be ashamed for some stuff that we said in the past as well. He apologized MANY times for these stuff. Cancel a person for things that said 10 years or so ago it's extreme. WE change. We don't stay the same. JUST because we said something in the past DOESN'T define our current status. 

His only big mistake was his friendship with Jeffree and that's that on that.

Archived