💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sine From Above inspired tattoo

Poltergeist

Featured Posts

Poltergeist

Hey guys!

I was planning to do a small Sine symbol on my wrist, but yesterday I've won a whole day tattoo session and I'm so happy, cause it's the biggest thing I've ever won, and tattoos are what I love the most :bradley:

I already have two big tattoos on my left arm, and I want to add new ones and join everything into a sleeve, whole arm stands for the music that shaped me into a person I am, and Sine From Above is a must for me, as I've also been healed by the music, and the song hits me both lyrically and sonically

I wanted to ask you about your loose associations to inspire me - what do you visualize when you hear the song, or what do lyrics bring to your mind? 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Massive Monster

When I hear the song I visualise clouds being lit by lightning (I don't necessarily see lightning itself but more its flashing light on the sky and clouds).

Also this scene from the Disney's love letter to music... "Fantasia", which introduced me to "classical" music at a very young age:

Kind regards

Poltergeist
4 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

When I hear the song I visualise clouds being lit by lightning (I don't necessarily see lightning itself but more its flashing light on the sky and clouds).

Also this scene from the Disney's love letter to music... "Fantasia", which introduced me to "classical" music at a very young age:

Dark clouds enlightened by the lightning is what also comes to my mind! 

An idea popped in my head, her face looking up with tears falling down her eyes

ladygaga.png

just like here, but more symmetric. The sine symbol in front of her face flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

And her being covered in dark clouds neck down shooting reddish pink lightning

Still it's just an idea and I'll have to think about it with my tattoo artist :triggered:

It's not visual thing but everytime the chorus plays I feel like some kind of energy pierces my body and makes me feel ethereal:nooo:

I'm probably wrong

Seeka
24 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Dark clouds enlightened by the lightning is what also comes to my mind! 

An idea popped in my head, her face looking up with tears falling down her eyes

ladygaga.png

just like here, but more symmetric. The sine symbol in front of her face flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

And her being covered in dark clouds neck down shooting reddish pink lightning

Still it's just an idea and I'll have to think about it with my tattoo artist :triggered:

Why not make it one of Gaga's eyes, still crying, but replace her Iris with the sine symbol?

BillieGOAT

“Before there was love, there was silence” is my favorite lyric if you’re looking for words!

2 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

“Before there was love, there was silence” is my favorite lyric if you’re looking for words!

Same here. This lyric with the sine symbol would be great!

homomart

You should get something like two signals or fragments of light that crash into each other and incorporate the lighting and thunder comments I saw above ^

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Poltergeist
3 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I love this quote, and I was thinking about having it somewhere, but I don't want it as a part of the sleeve :(

It wouldn't look to good being quite big

JaysAMess
46 minutes ago, Doot said:

Small-Elton-John-Portrait-Temporary-Tatt

I scrolled too fast without reading and thought this was the tattoo they had gotten. :billie:

CyanLights

Sin_550.gif

maybe something like this, and the center X axis you can put your favorite lyric 

Poltergeist

I made this quick project, please don't mind my lack of photoshop skills, I only want to show the idea to the artist :laughga:

Sinetattoofinish.jpg

Hair would be similar to Venus wig! I thought they would nicely blend with the clouds. The logo would be metallic (didn't know how to photoshop that so I just added gradient :triggered: in that reddish pink like the portal to Chromatica.

Lightning would have a bit brighter pink outline, and the lyrics Before there was love there was silence (  @BillieGOAT @Twitter they're my favorite too! :hug:) would be made of the lightning itself!

Damn, I'm getting excited about this

Teal Ambition

Omg I've been thinking of getting a sine from above tattoo :bradley: The way I visualized it was having the Chromatica symbol and have the lyrics "the stars created sound like me and you" or "before there was love, there was silence" in the centre in the shape of the sine wave 

I tried to design it in photoshop but failed :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived