💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Christina Aguilera - Masochist

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

this midtempoesque ballad is one of Xtina's best and I don't get why this song is so underrated because the lyrics are honest and she is serving vocals and venerability throughout so what is not to love 

let me know your thoughts on this song 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I really like that song and to me Liberation is very underrated. It's not as good as Stripped, Back To Basics and Bionic, but it's a step in the right direction after the horrible Lotus.

Pop Music
Just now, Brecht said:

Lotus

I love both Bionic and Lotus :messga:

FrederickSpears

I think it's mostly because no one checks for Xtina music anymore other than her stans and a few people

Liberation was so underrated, not a soul outside stans gave it a chance. Poor choice singles plays a role in this too. :messga:

The Child
Just now, Twitter said:

Liberation was so underrated, not a soul outside stans gave it a chance. Poor choice singles plays a role in this too. :messga:

This. I have only heard the singles from this album and since they were awful I didn’t bother listening to the rest.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Pop Music
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I think it's mostly because no one checks for Xtina music anymore other than her stans and a few people

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

she has soooo many amazing songs I will never get the hate and the underappreciation for her publically since Back To Basics 

1 minute ago, The Child said:

This. I have only heard the singles from this album and since they were awful I didn’t bother listening to the rest.

I could’ve picked the singles for Liberation and it would’ve made the era better. 

Davian

It’s a great song and I’m glad someone loves it:diane: Definitely my least favorite on Liberation, but I love all her songs, so coming from me it’s still a compliment:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived