Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM at pride party in the rain....

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
13 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

New York and outdoors while it's 80+ degrees... it's fine. Relax.

All the spreading is being done by restaurants and bars that have opened their A/Ced interiors.

Delete this. What does temperature have to do with anything? It doesn't even matter if they're outside when they're all together like a school of fish. Only difference is this crowd can't tell they're in danger.

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
7 minutes ago, Quartz said:

tongue anteater GIF

Physical distance at pride? Grrrrrl, that's like asking an anteater to not put his tongue in a hole. It can't be done :laughga:

If you told me last year that most of the public would wear masks and every single front counter and every single retail/food service counter would be protected by plastic, I'd also have said it can't be done. Gays aren't exempt. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

TimisaMonster

More like Cough on Me... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thehanyo
1 minute ago, Grigio Guy said:

Delete this. What does temperature have to do with anything? It doesn't even matter if they're outside when they're all together like a school of fish. Only difference is this crowd can't tell they're in danger.

Temperature, humidity, and ventilation have EVERYTHING to do with transmission. There is plenty of science on it.

All of the outbreaks in the south are because it's gotten so hot that everyone is going indoors for central A/C (not ventilated) and spreading it in bars, restaurants, and clubs.

Also: studies have shown there was no uptick in infections due to the OUTDOOR protests from a few weeks ago. Cities with the biggest protests had no spike.

Allan
16 minutes ago, Quartz said:

tongue anteater GIF

Physical distance at pride? Grrrrrl, that's like asking an anteater to not put his tongue in a hole. It can't be done :laughga:

this gif just couldn't be MORE descriptive of what probably happened after (or maybe even during) that party, in many ways

Daylight Jokers
43 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

New York and outdoors while it's 80+ degrees... it's fine. Relax.

All the spreading is being done by restaurants and bars that have opened their A/Ced interiors.

Dios mio, susmaryosep.

Mister G

The geighs promoting ROM more than the two women who sing this song. I can’t think of their names right now? I think Madonna and Dua Lipa? :billie: JK don’t come after me.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:09 PM, thehanyo said:

Temperature, humidity, and ventilation have EVERYTHING to do with transmission. There is plenty of science on it.

All of the outbreaks in the south are because it's gotten so hot that everyone is going indoors for central A/C (not ventilated) and spreading it in bars, restaurants, and clubs.

Also: studies have shown there was no uptick in infections due to the OUTDOOR protests from a few weeks ago. Cities with the biggest protests had no spike.

This is true but you know that when people see others take an inch, they'll try a mile. Yes, precautious protesting saw no uptick but I pray we aren't caught slippin' in the tri-state because of some random underground MethGalas :pray:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Maleficent
On 6/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, Snorlax said:

At this point we will have herd immunity before a viable vaccine :awkney:

Actually this is a very real thing. Even with social distancing, herd immunity may be achieved by June 2021; and a vaccine after the fact would be useless (unless, Covid becomes seasonal)

Fish
On 6/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, Grigio Guy said:

youve been clocked 

Pennywise
16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

unless, Covid becomes seasonal

never say that again do not give ideas to miss rona thanks :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Grigio Guy
4 minutes ago, Fish said:

youve been clocked 

Sis, I work in a clinic where i'm surrounded, daily, by clinical directors, hard-working BSNs, MDs, PAs, APNs,CMAs and so on. I am fully aware of what I'm speaking about. I don't HAVE to follow up on a statement. I'm not a beauty guru in the middle of a scandal. :fail:

Religion is a product to sell.

Maleficent
13 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

never say that again do not give ideas to miss rona thanks :selena:

dw, usually seasonal flus become less and less deadly bc an RNA virus is so volatile 

TheGerm
On 6/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, TheAlexer said:

Let's be honest. Gays couldn't even be stopped from having unprotected sex during the Aids epidemic so do you really expect them to social distance because of miss rona:trollga:

im shook 

Archived