Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Oh Well is such a sad song

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

The sound of the song feels like someone faking a smile/faking a laugh and the lyrics hurt pretty much. Do i make sense:selena:

GreenDiamond

wtf never heard it!

Gaga should release EP with her unreleased songs from preFame and early fame era

Filthy Pop would be a great name

Agunimon

I'm not one of those Gaga fans that obsess over unreleased tracks. For the most part, I think almost all of them are unreleased for a reason - they aren't very good. But this is one of those songs (there are about 4-5 others I can think of as well) that I feel definitely deserves to be released. It's very good.

Enzo

I read "is such a bad song" and I was ready to throw hands 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Creyk

It's sad because it's about Gaga dealing with Betrayal from Dada. It was not inspired by pleasant life events but rather, a part of her life filled with disappointment.

Gustavo
11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It's sad because it's about Gaga dealing with Betrayal from Dada. It was not inspired by pleasant life events but rather, a part of her life filled with disappointment.

Lighter
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Omg? I didn’t know they ended up that way

Daylight Jokers

Oh wow, I just heard this now. Gives me Bedshaped (by Keane) vibes.

Franch Toast

I'd never heard this before. Wow! I love it! 

She/Her/Hers

Massive Monster

These sort of tracks remind me that I'd love a sonically Rock/GlamRock solo album from her. Usually we get 1 track like that per album.

Kind regards

Archived