💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll grew on me

Dramatica

Featured Posts

The Z

I don't get the “Fame” comparisons, to me it sounds nothing like “The Fame” :enigma:

I do think it sounds like the PRISM/Witness deep cuts (This Moment etc.)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Didn't get the hate it received the first days after release.

Spoiler

Plus, 911 is overrated :lana: SorryNotSorry.gif

Ew, David!

Lucas

It's an excellent song, I didn't like it the first day the album was released but I love it so much since the 2nd day

codymonster

"Whose that girl, Malibu GAGA, looks so sad, what is this sagaaaaaa? Owhaaaaa... DON'T. PLAY. WITH. MEEEEEEE"

This part of the song SENDS me.

Butters Stotch

Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll both grew a lot on me. I even want Fun Tonight to be a single, I think it would do amazing. 

My 3 least favorite songs were those and Free Woman. Free Woman is still the one I like the least, just because it sounds too different from the leaked version, which I still love :ohno: if that was the album version, it would be one of my favorites.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

gagasicebath

Liked it on first listen, LOVED it on the second, still do. I enjoy screeching along to it when I’m driving, tbh :oops:

DON’T PLAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Top 5 for me. Her version not my car screeching rendition.

Defmix100

Plastic Doll has been one of my favourite tracks of the album from the start

but I've finally seen the light with 911, it constantly gets stuck in my head

LibraLove

It's the best song on the album. It's been my top favorite since release. So moody and powerful, but energetic and dancy.

LibraLove
2 hours ago, JohnWayne said:

Loved it from the first second the only skip which even is a GOOD skip is 1000D‘s

Also one of the best songs on the album. lol

S0436

I was initially put off with this song because she sounds exactly like Katy Perry in the chorus.  But at least it’s one of a few full songs on the album - 3:30mins+ :shocked:, a bridge :shocked:, a repeated chorus at the end :shocked:

GagaDelRey

Initially I didn't like Plastic Doll very much, even after a couple of listens. I was listening to it last week and I finally fell in love with it. It's sooo good, it should be the next single. :firega:

Earth is cancelled

Archived