💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Free Woman about Bradley Cooper?

PerfectCure

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Most likely about Carino but in general all her past boyfriends I feel...in other words she doesn't need a man to be who she became today

I'm a free bitch is now I'm a free woman

Free Woman is DITD 2.0 :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

Are you seriously accusing Bradley Cooper of sexual assaulting Gaga when she was 19?

flavor of love wtf GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

thet1234

Just watch her interview with Zane Lowe - and stream and buy Chromatica :ohwell:

um chile

Gracious Gaga

yes, Bradley Cooper is a free woman and the song is about him :) 

♥ Kindness Police.

LilyLark
On 6/30/2020 at 4:51 AM, Magui said:

Lol unrelated to this... this past Sunday, after all of this time, someone just commented around  me that she hated Gaga and Bradley  for cheating on their partners. And stupidly argument that Gaga should have known better than to end a marriage :saladga:

(I told that it wasn't true and they were not even together in the first place don't know if she believed me lol)

So many locals think they had an affair & that Bradley was married. :triggered: Also, back when the Oscars happened a friend of mine thought they were a couple and didn't even know Bradley had a gf.

I don't even really keep up with celeb gossip, but it's funny to realize some people have absolutely no clue (and don't care) about celeb gossip. Like an acquaintance tweeted something about Kristen Stewart the other day, and someone else went "wait, she's gay?"

Archived