⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

New “pandemic potential” virus found in China!

alsemanche

Literally just shoot me already im over life :saladga:

RahrahWitch

I hate how this is going to fan Xenophobic flames but Yes, They need to reassess how they handle meat production.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

well daisies also had the potential to be a hit and how did that turn out

This new virus said "I'm the small town. One in seven billion. Why can't it be me?"

• LMAO 2

My Name Isnt Alice
6 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This new virus said "I'm the small town. One in seven billion. Why can't it be me?"

Stop lmao

darkpaw
1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It’s about the hygiene routine mostly..... if they have worse hygiene routines than it is their fault 

Should they shower their pigs more often? FFS you can’t be this ignorant:saladga:

BadGurlMadge
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Should they shower their pigs more often? FFS you can’t be this ignorant:saladga:

No, and i’m not ignorant. first of all as every newspage say, corona came because that China had bad hygiene. not all chineses, and not all asians overall, but working with animals in a way they do has a bigger risk. also it’s not my personal thoughts, just some stuff from studies :) 

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again
  • Thanks 1

darkpaw
7 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

No, and i’m not ignorant. first of all as every newspage say, corona came because that China had bad hygiene. not all chineses, and not all asians overall, but working with animals in a way they do has a bigger risk. also it’s not my personal thoughts, just some stuff from studies :) 

I don’t know what news page you’ve been reading but most reports have stated that scientist believes it originated in ba and was most transferred to an intermediate animal before being passed to humans at a Wet Market in China. The disease can be airborne and live on surfaces so even the best hygienic practices may not be able to stop the spread. Its very easy for a disease to pass from an animal to a human especially those that we consume. 

• Like 1

Rudz Xinc

Talk about hygiene when westerners seem to be wearing their shoes in their home after a long walk outside. :oops:

Look at those clowns
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

KanyeWest

Then people say "no China does not create all the virus that's racist" it's not racist it's just the facts, many viruses are born in China, they need to reevaluate themselves and do something bout this. Or other countries need to put some sanctions on them. We cant have a pandemic every 2 years or every year, like I'm sorry but it's not possible get ur **** together

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Postboy

Taking your shoes off isn’t going to save us from viruses :smh:

We need a worldwide shift to a plant based diet. 

• Like 1

blankpaper

Lmao I can’t with people who try to make hygiene or sanitation about taking shoes off or giving pigs showers. It’s about keeping multiple species in close proximity in their own filth. That’s what’s happening at these wildlife markets and that’s how viruses are jumping to different species 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Thanks 1

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, Allan said:

Cyy2.gif

God is literally trying us to see how far we will battle for our lives :bradley:

Babylon :bradley:

Ba ba Babylon...

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1

CyanLights

okay this thread evolved into something else. locking. 

Cranky Capricorn ♑️