Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

'Hogwarts Legacy' developers rattled by the JK Rowling backlash

COOOK

Featured Posts

brucee
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is so true actually.

I guess Joanne Karen has so much wealth anyway, that her portion from the game is just another drop in her millions. But for the devs and creative team, their earnings mean so much more to them. I take back my prior statement, do it for the people who worked on it, forget about her involvement. It's not fair to take away the livelihood and deserved credit of the many, for one undeserving rich bitch.

i think you do it for yourself. Those people are gonna get paid anyway for their work. 

hello hello baby.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brucee

Btw look up to Frozen Byte. They make such beautiful games (not one worlds but very full of wizards) 

9 parchments was free btw and is so great. 

nine-parchments-switch-hero.jpg

galerie-nine-parchments_3.jpg

hello hello baby.

shoful

I don't like HP but this looks sweet!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

On 6/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, RahrahWitch said:

You could definitely do all those things as long as everything remained free but as soon as moneys made is when it could become a problem since any lawyer could easily point out that it's all based on her initial IP. You'd have so many lawyers wanting to defend her since it'd be an obvious win for her. She has the money to fight it, It's the everyday person I'd be more worried about.

True but what would she get out of it? 

She definitely could go after those people who make crocheted pencil toppers in the image of Harry et al( or in my case the designers who sold pdfs of parchment-like Hogwarts acceptance letters signed by Dumbledore and Hogwarts Express tix that I could type my nephews name on and attach it to a bundle of HP gear for xmas) but what a hollow and incredibly petty "victory" that'd be. 

If every celebrity went HAM on the cottage industry of fans selling homemade wares to other fans, their rep would be tarnished in the public eye. The David vs Goliath of it all and the harmlessness of the action would sour me to someone like that.

What would be the point of destroying someone who adores you?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

HausOfMark

I literally just read about this game and came here to post about it but you already did.

Im excited. 

-Mark

COOOK
16 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I literally just read about this game and came here to post about it but you already did.

Im excited. 

Do you know if at least we have a date? Or some early prediction :messga:

President Biden

:triggered: yall buy products from companies than use child labor in Asia. 

:huntyga:i will be getting the game the normal route, without hesitation. Is JK Rowling maybe a jerk? Ye. But she isn’t like finding conversion camps or anything dangerous

I got drunk

Can’t wait to hop on some magic wands and be the school hoe

hoe blanche GIF

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

HausOfMark
On 7/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, COOOK said:

Do you know if at least we have a date? Or some early prediction :messga:

It just said a 2021 release. 

-Mark

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

orgasm ovaries exploding GIF

And here we are :D

The backfire with such an overwhelming response. :D

Support developers, not JK, people. 

I'm a dev myself. 

StuckInMyMind

The way I see it is, if you’re a Harry Potter fan, then buy the game. Bitch is gonna earn money regardless so you may as well get some enjoyment out of the one good thing she can offer...

58 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

The backfire with such an overwhelming response. :D

Support developers, not JK, people. 

I'm a dev myself. 

I am too :vegas:

My name isn't Alice

HorusRa2

I can't wait to play this. I love HP with all of my heart. It's my entire childhood and I'm not going to let JKR's inability to be a decent human being from enjoying the content. 

A lot of our pioneers and leaders from history did bad things equal to or worse than what JKR has done, some of which are celebrated still in our society. Some of which society is still benefiting from despite their ethical transgressions. 

I understand and support the outrage at JKR but leave HP out of it. 

Archived