Earthquake vs Fashion Of His Love

Dramatica

Title.  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Earthquake vs Fashion Of His Love

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Title. Answer default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Earthquake was sampled as you know in FOHL. But which is superior?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

allanrocks

I hated FOHL for almost 10 years just because it sampled Earthquake :huntyga: At least now I enjoy both

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Both

That's not a choice Untitled-10.png

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AlexanderMagno

Earthquake.

Fashion of His Love is bonus track material indeed. It's not a bad song, but basically just a sweet track that has no distinctive sound other than whatever we've already heard before (either from the same album or from other artists, it's basically a rehash of an 80s dance pop song). Personally, it's a bit too happy in that 80s dance pop side, which isn't exactly my favourite genre. 

Earthquake has a stronger potential as a full track, even as a demo. If there was an album between The Fame and The Fame Monster, this track is exactly what I expect it would sound like.

RickMonster98

Earthquake is amazing and deserved an official studio version release 

Creyk

Earthquake is so amazing with very touching lyrics that cut into the soul. FOHL is the only BTW song I never liked.

eeaarrllaalloo

both 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

GaGaAst

Earthquake fits so much in ARTPOP. Reminds me of Brooklyn nights. 

I like FOHL too but Earthquake is slightly better. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• 4 months later...
AustinThomson

To be honest, I love all of lady Gaga's songs. Especially her latest songs. They are really gorgeous. I liked her style even 10 years ago, when she was a pretty extravagant singer. Now her creativity is much more calmly, as are her outfits lol. I still remember how she appeared at some ceremony in a dress of meat. Now she wears more delicate women's clothing and it is very attractive. Maybe that's how her affair with Bradley Cooper affected her.

hieronymus

FOHL

The centerpiece of Earthquake has always been perplexing to me. Why specifically is it earthquakes as a natural disaster killing everyone else? They're not even necessarily that devastating, esp if you live in California. Is it because he rocks her world?

It's like Aura vs Burqa. She randomly wore like 2 and fixated an entire song around them even though they, as a religious/cultural garment, have nothing to do with her. Was there really no other sartorial comparison she could've made? Perhaps one not so entrenched in controversy?

PsychoMaxcara

Earthquake hands down. I was majorly disappointed when she took one of her best unreleased songs, sliced it, and wasted it on such an underwhelming song as FOHL.

hieronymus
23 minutes ago, AustinThomson said:

To be honest, I love all of lady Gaga's songs. Especially her latest songs. They are really gorgeous. I liked her style even 10 years ago, when she was a pretty extravagant singer. Now her creativity is much more calmly, as are her outfits lol. I still remember how she appeared at some ceremony in a dress of meat. Now she wears more delicate women's clothing and it is very attractive. Maybe that's how her affair with Bradley Cooper affected her.

Actually it was working with Tony Bennett and him treating her so well that made her change a lot. She talks about it in the 2014 Howard Stern interview

dollardays
25 minutes ago, AustinThomson said:

Is this an ad :triggered: :billie:

Archived