💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey talks 'emotional support' from longtime managers at Tap Music

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

c63ce07c5594b5928f9a958ad9839980.jpg

“Where do I even begin to pinpoint how they’ve most helped me?” she told Music Week. “I think the way they’ve primarily helped me the most is by seeing me as a real person with unique challenges and unique gifts. They’ve understood that I have a real sensitivity about me and that that’s what makes the music pretty, but it’s what makes certain processes more challenging.”

Since aligning with Tap, the Polydor-signed artist has scored four No.1 UK albums. Across five studio albums, Del Rey has racked up UK sales of 1,824,120, including 1,213,017 for 2012's Born To Die.

Del Rey said the management team are a constant support. “Honestly, weekly,” she said. “My challenges have never involved creating a record or putting out music or how to do that. I need them as much for emotional support as I do for a career guidance.”

Del Rey compared the management relationship to a marriage. “I think the thing that makes us work – probably in the same way a marriage works best – is that we all have a naturalness about us,” she said. “We have experienced highs and lows together, mostly me having anxiety! But, of course, everybody’s life is happening in between the records.

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/lana-del-rey-talks-emotional-support-from-longtime-managers-at-tap-music/080229

Ryusei

they helped her by leaving any promo on the side and promising her to only focus on Dua Lipa :poot: 

Musery

PoetsTryinWrite

This is so beautiful :giveup:

Take notes, music business :ally:

Defend Your Humanity.

Archived