celeb

Nicki Minaj: PF2

Lighter

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Pizza For 2

Pedo File

She's in P*zzagate confirmed :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Guest vivre sa vie

Lately my reaction to every Minaj-6ix9ine-related article relates to this... PFFFFFFF!

200.gif

I hope she knows that just naming an album "part two / 2.0" or whatever does not make it as good or as successful. Pink Friday is her best album hands down and an amazing album that will go down in rap music herstory but if this PF 2.0 album isn't even close to being as good then she will have wasted a nice album name / concept and tarnished her best album's legacy with a weak sequel. She needs to be careful with this one and make sure it is her best work! I am excited and hopeful

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

No we’re getting Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up Complete Confection Monster

*Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up Complete Confection Monster International Deluxe Edition (Explicit Version) :vegas:

Andreu
34 minutes ago, dit said:

I hope she knows that just naming an album "part two / 2.0" or whatever does not make it as good or as successful. Pink Friday is her best album hands down and an amazing album that will go down in rap music herstory but if this PF 2.0 album isn't even close to being as good then she will have wasted a nice album name / concept and tarnished her best album's legacy with a weak sequel. She needs to be careful with this one and make sure it is her best work! I am excited and hopeful

I think its her weakest one :billie:

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, dit said:

It’s really not that deep

Kimberly jj

I hate this bit*h, dont get me started:triggered: she is homophobic, she supports a child molest*r, humps on any feature just to get a #1 even if the guy is a pedophi*e, against black women   :cryga: she got alot of issues

Archived