💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Gaga talking about...?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

freebit
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Idk what she is talking about with the sine wave stuff, i’m Just familiar with it as a concept in math. I guess it can be seen as a symbol for an equilibrium and balance like a yin yang because it always returns to the same point (hence it splits in two, the side going up and the side going down). That is a very common concept in mysticism, theology, mythology etc

The concept of there being two realities or multiple ones is a very common sci fi concept and used in a lot of shows, books, and movies however the idea that our existence is the ‘bad Earth’ reminds of the Lars Von Trier film Anti-Christ. The original concept was that the world was created by the Devil and not God, but this was accidentally leaked by a producer so he rewrote the movie to have a different ‘twist’. 

The movie Another Earth and tv series The OA touch on this a bit. It also kind of reminds me of the anime/manga Please Save My Earth about teenagers who are reincarnations of alien scientists.

Well, I definitely feel like we're in the "bad earth" lately. :bradley: 

I had no idea that was the original theme for Anti-Christ. I probably would have actually watched it if they kept that concept.

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, GregJA said:

I have not idea either but also she said we live in the bad version of the two? I also swear she claimed believing this for basically her whole life or most of it. I have no idea if its even a thing LOL :green:

Yes, she said we live in the universe where bad things pretend to be good or something like that.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think it's just her own creative theory. She said that sound is like her god, that music seems to come from an other place for her that she 'taps into' from outside our world. And also what you said. Idk, it's just Gaga's creative brain making art of the universe

I am starting to believe it's just her theory and her perception of our creation, but the way she says that "there"s this theory" makes it sound like it's something factual, like she read about it.

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Y'all know the good sis had smoked a fat J before that interview. Let ha be. 

I need to have one of those so I can understand what she means because it sounds interesting AF.

Helxig
Just now, GGVS said:

I am starting to believe it's just her theory and her perception of our creation, but the way she says that "there"s this theory" makes it sound like it's something factual, like she read about it.

Oh yeah, now you say it I remember noticing that too!

Maybe it is just her own theory, but she didn't wanna sound weird so said "there's this theory" to be more vague :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

You can argue that the Big Bang would be a loud sound that preceded everything. I would assume that the Big Bang was loud as hell.

This is an interesting observation.

Dramatica
1 hour ago, SpicyTomato said:

e

She looks like she does e indeed

Untitled-10.png

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Butters Stotch
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

She looks like she does e indeed

Untitled-10.png

I don't get understand what you guys mean with :oops:

Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh yeah, now you say it I remember noticing that too!

Maybe it is just her own theory, but she didn't wanna sound weird so said "there's this theory" to be more vague :laughga: 

Yeah, that could be it... it's something I would definitely ask her if I had the chance, because it all sounds very interesting. This b*tch coming for her Physics Nobel Prize, we stan :golfclap:

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I don't get understand what you guys mean with :oops:

tenor.gif?itemid=7492385

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Massive Monster

She said it's the sound coming from the Big Bang/ space etc (I don't remember her talking about the creation of 2 universes though)

Sound waves travel and have impacts on things 

Scientists detect sound waves from space for stuff they can't detect otherwise. Last year they detected the ringing of a black hole for instance. 

Kind regards

The Clown

@GGVS

Could you link me up to the source of her mentioning this theory? Specifically the good and bad universes part. What's the timestamp in the Chromatica interview?

I wanna research this further, but I need to hear her exact words first.

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, The Clown said:

@GGVS

Could you link me up to the source of her mentioning this theory? Specifically the good and bad universes part. What's the timestamp in the Chromatica interview?

I wanna research this further, but I need to hear her exact words first.

There it is.

Archived