Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Gaga talking about...?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Hello, everyone. So I was talking to a coworker today about Chromatica (he's a rock fan and I convinced him to listen to it and he LOVED it, btw), and we started discussing Sine From Above, and the meaning behind it. So I remembered that, during her interview with Zane Lowe, Gaga said there was a theory that the universe was created by sound, and there were two universes and one was good and one was bad, and that basically this theory inspired part of the song. The point is, I can't find anything about this theory online, and I'm very interested on it. If anyone knows what she was exactly talking about, or could please enlighten me about it, I'd be deeply thankful! :kiss:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

JRCF29

I have no idea what she was on about, my understanding was that she believed in capital H.I.M. 

Possibly a new thought or possibly something fringe she picked up from Elton:cryga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

GregJA

I have not idea either but also she said we live in the bad version of the two? I also swear she claimed believing this for basically her whole life or most of it. I have no idea if its even a thing LOL :green:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

My Name Isnt Alice

She just saw sine shaped floaters on her eyes when she looked above

Helxig

I think it's just her own creative theory. She said that sound is like her god, that music seems to come from an other place for her that she 'taps into' from outside our world. And also what you said. Idk, it's just Gaga's creative brain making art of the universe

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaSine

Idk what she is talking about with the sine wave stuff, i’m Just familiar with it as a concept in math. I guess it can be seen as a symbol for an equilibrium and balance like a yin yang because it always returns to the same point (hence it splits in two, the side going up and the side going down). That is a very common concept in mysticism, theology, mythology etc

The concept of there being two realities or multiple ones is a very common sci fi concept and used in a lot of shows, books, and movies however the idea that our existence is the ‘bad Earth’ reminds me of the Lars Von Trier film Anti-Christ. The original concept was that the world was created by the Devil and not God, but this was accidentally leaked by a producer so he rewrote the movie to have a different ‘twist’. 

The movie Another Earth and tv series The OA touch on this a bit. It also kind of reminds me of the anime/manga Please Save My Earth about teenagers who are reincarnations of alien scientists.

Seeka

It's probably a mix of Gnosticism and probably something Grimes would know. 

Siena

Honestly I have no idea but whenever she’s talking like a crackhead the music is best so I’m just gonna go with it 

Quartz

You can argue that the Big Bang would be a loud sound that preceded everything. I would assume that the Big Bang was loud as hell.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JRCF29
1 hour ago, GregJA said:

I have not idea either but also she said we live in the bad version of the two? I also swear she claimed believing this for basically her whole life or most of it. I have no idea if its even a thing LOL :green:

Literally the first time I’d heard it out of her. No clue what she was on about it made very little sense to me... something about the daughter sine falling down to meet her dad sine but it was just her? 

Don't Call Me Gaga

March34th

omg i feel the same way, literally right after she said that i tried googling it and could not find it,

Dramatica

drunk regina hall GIF by Girls Trip

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

sillynate
56 minutes ago, Quartz said:

You can argue that the Big Bang would be a loud sound that preceded everything. I would assume that the Big Bang was loud as hell.

Literally the sine from above :shocked:

Archived