• Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
5 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You monsters REALLY torture me.

thought ya did something there huh 

ChicaSkas
On 6/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, lance13 said:

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

Use Imgbb, it automatically embeds in GagaDaily now 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 6/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur and i already tried to copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily wich sucks because i really wanna see it

Copy and paste the url itself without the ggd ad redirects —- put paste as plain text , it should work 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Finally got a response back. I have an option to return my order for a full refund or I can wait for them to send me new cards. Honestly don't know what to do at this point.. :rip:

Heygirl22
On 6/29/2020 at 10:15 PM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Threatening with legal actions seems a bit much imo. I understand people’s anger, I’m currently experiencing my own with the pillow. But what would that action get you? I think the best that people should be doing right now is send complaints and ask for your money back.

What happened with ur pillow?

Franch Toast

For those of you getting new cards sent to you, do you have to send the CD back? I have opened the CD and am playing it in my car. However, I received one of the "Z" cards, and while I was just going to live with it, if they're actually sending new cards (probably also with Zs, ha), I figure I may as well toss my hat into the ring, but not if it means sending back the CD too. 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

What happened with ur pillow?

I ended up getting a full refund, thankfully! The person who helped me removed it from my order, and I’m still getting the other items :) 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

paradox

so the gaga store hasn't responded to my first email (nearly a month ago now), so sent another}
also private messaged umgstoresupport on twitter lol

23 minutes ago, Gagzy said:

Finally got a response back. I have an option to return my order for a full refund or I can wait for them to send me new cards. Honestly don't know what to do at this point.. :rip:

did you pay extra for a signed one?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

HeavyMetalLover
16 hours ago, Zilla said:

Yeah but then what's to say they won't send you another "L"?

I still didn't get mine yet and I'm lowkey afraid

I mean, fingers crossed...I guess? It's worth a shot. My expectations are low but I'm also not too upset anyway.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Mister G

This is confusing. So Friday I decided to buy the Deluxe CD that has the fancy book, and I got it from the UK Store. Already got an update today that it’s out for delivery. So again, not sure if this pandemic is crippling the US Store with delays or it’s just being mismanaged.

1 hour ago, KNJ said:

did you pay extra for a signed one?

Not sure what you mean? I bought the signed version on the USA store and recieved a L and Z signature. I asked for a refund, but they are offering to send me new cards if I'm willing to wait. Or I have to send my full order back for a refund. 

crispyscool

my order from the "new batch" just shipped... but if it's an L or Z i'm sending it back 

Archived