Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

mezzanine
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Except the picture in the tweet is fake

you don't even need to leave that tweet-thread to find more images and more answers to other real pictures... there's been hundreds of complains until now...

----

Yes, totally agree on the picture/video signing covers, if she hasn't done it yet/addressed the topic it COULD be because we're right, plus what @L E O is saying. I don't know, I've always thought that if I was an artist doing this, I would use that time to do a livestream and chat with the fans or listen to the album together while they see how I do it, or even ignoring the chat. It makes you closer to the fans and more trustable. Doesn't smell good, but again, these are all theories, I have no proof at all of anything I'm saying.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
12 minutes ago, L E O said:

Yep, that's what one person I know said (he's working at Universal France, but I don't what he does there exactly)

According to him Gaga and 4 more people were signing the card. But I don't know anything else :sweat:

yOu sHouLd bE grAteFuL sHe TouChEd tHe cArD

im so glad i got jonny the interns L :flutter:

mezzanine
Just now, Chromatography said:

not jonny the intern :bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley:

Suuus
18 minutes ago, L E O said:

Yep, that's what one person I know said (he's working at Universal France, but I don't what he does there exactly)

According to him Gaga and 4 more people were signing the card. But I don't know anything else :sweat:

Reciepts 

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I took another chance of a better signature, this time from the UK store because it said preorder to be released in September and I thought maybe it will be a new wave of better signatures and dammit I just want a genuine Gaga autograph. Anyway it got despatched today so I'm now expecting Jonny's L. :billie:

ThisBitch
20 minutes ago, L E O said:

But isn't this fraud?? I don't know what to think of my signature now... Sign it yourself Gaga or don't sign it at all!

Suuus
7 hours ago, Jase said:

Just to clarify - she signed them all, nobody else.

Thank you for clarifying that the art cart signed by gaga and only gaga now i know its real

Franch Toast
23 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Orrrrrrrrrr she can sign Ls all day long if she wants to 

Sure. Or have the other people who allegedly were helping her sign Ls. It’s her brand at the end of the day.

She/Her/Hers

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Jase said:

Can they actually prove that? I mean twitter and reddit are on fire about that 

flyaway

I can't at you complaining about this minor thing. 

Sure, it's a sweet thing to have an autograph but you're making a big deal out of something so irrelevant. 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Jase said:

How do you know?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Modern Ecstasy2
11 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

I can't at you complaining about this minor thing. 

Sure, it's a sweet thing to have an autograph but you're making a big deal out of something so irrelevant. 

If other people were signing the art cards for her, that’s not really a minor thing.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Ack1234
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If other people were signing the art cards for her, that’s not really a minor thing.

Would this class as fraud if people where made to think she signed them when purchasing items 

Archived