Lighter

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Welp, here's the promo y'all have been asking for :enigma:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babs441

I Dmed them and they said they will reach back out to me when they have a solution. I got a Z and I asked for an exchange. 

Kubrick1990
17 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I know she might have signed thousands of copies, but she had plenty of time considering she expent like 2-3 months in quarantine. 

She wasnt signing everything in a day so she couldve done better, there's probably like 10 pictures Ive seen that almost say Lady Gaga, then most of the rest are L, W or a scribble.

And yes, she's using the old cover in everything, only place where's she's using the metal thingy one is on digital.

I was thinking about that and realized that even if she did it every day over 2 months that would be close to 700 a day. They should have not done 10,000... Destined to fail. If it takes 5 seconds to sign properly and grab a new art card that is 13 hours of non-stop signing without any breaks. Idk wtf anyone on that team was thinking to promise 10,000

I wrote a few letter by hand to local representatives recently and my hand was cramped afterward. (Maybe 20min of writing)

lance13

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

alternitversion
33 minutes ago, babs441 said:

I Dmed them and they said they will reach back out to me when they have a solution. I got a Z and I asked for an exchange. 

I DMed today too and asked for refund/return/or replacement solution. Haven't heard anything yet. I love Gaga so much, but still, advertising something that you're not going to deliver on is just kinda... not cool. :/ Hoping there'll be a positive outcome in this.

RetroPhysico
16 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

Upload it on Twitter then post the link here. It'll automatically show up. :bon:

whore
20 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I wonder if the signed posters will be any better. :omg:

Not gonna lie, I really just wanted the poster, so I'm glad the "autograph" doesn't really effect the price, because I'm indifferent about getting it autographed

Suuus
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Mine came today. Its just an L, not even a fancy one but, I am okay with it given the situation. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/L5MKNrO

I cant see the picture because you used imgur and i already tried to copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily wich sucks because i really wanna see it

Magui
49 minutes ago, Kubrick1990 said:

I was thinking about that and realized that even if she did it every day over 2 months that would be close to 700 a day. They should have not done 10,000... Destined to fail. If it takes 5 seconds to sign properly and grab a new art card that is 13 hours of non-stop signing without any breaks. Idk wtf anyone on that team was thinking to promise 10,000

I wrote a few letter by hand to local representatives recently and my hand was cramped afterward. (Maybe 20min of writing)

What? For real? 700 a day? They were really stupid to think that this was viable... What a mess.

(Once we split 500 cards at work to sign up,  I took  about 175 home, and it took me a week to do them :fail:

Lol I really want to know who thought this was a good idea. Now they will have to refund people. 

alecks

This makes me very nervous about my signed poster pre-order. :laughga:

Honestly I have to say all of my Gaga merch experiences have been pretty lackluster :(

For someone so fashion conscious she allows her team to use the cheapest quality material on every shirt and sweatshirt. The Enigma merch I own is unwearable, it is so itchy.

The only good merch of hers I have is a shirt from her Haus of Gaga exhibit in Vegas. Wonder if she had more involvement there? Or a “pickier” team?

Suuus
16 minutes ago, alecks said:

This makes me very nervous about my signed poster pre-order. :laughga:

Honestly I have to say all of my Gaga merch experiences have been pretty lackluster :(

For someone so fashion conscious she allows her team to use the cheapest quality material on every shirt and sweatshirt. The Enigma merch I own is unwearable, it is so itchy.

The only good merch of hers I have is a shirt from her Haus of Gaga exhibit in Vegas. Wonder if she had more involvement there? Or a “pickier” team?

Nu stupid love hoody doesnt itch at all its Nice and soft on the inside and it super comfortable and it fits me perfectly

KillerMonster
59 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur and i already tried to copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily wich sucks because i really wanna see it

Aww, dang. I’m not sure how else to upload it on here. :toofunny:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived