Lion Heart

Someone said that Gaga was like "that's enough activism for today" :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

True. It's down to buyers' intentions imo.

Like, I was going to buy a CD regardless, I just thought the signed one would be neat. So I haven't lost anything. I bought a CD with a bonus art card that Gaga touched and signed (kinda).

However, there were people who only bought them because they were signed. I understand why they're pissed 'cause otherwise, they would have kept their money and not been expecting a proper autograph only to be let down :enigma:

Of course that sucks but regardless of the reason they bought it, they still bought a CD.

OT: Idk i didnt order anything signed because its always very risky and while I have honestly I have to admit I was jealous to see my friends getting signatures, I still think its not worth it.

Lion Heart

But I must say this looks REALLY nice (the frame)

Imagine one with a proper Gaga signature :flutter: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Reject False Icons

I know who to blame when I see Gaga with a big callus in her left hand fingers :grr:

don’t you know us the left handeds always pressure more the pen and get tired easier :oops:

freebit
Just now, RAMROD said:

Because you make light of things. 

Nah, you just simply disagree with me. Like I said, the main thing that would be important to me is that it's signed by her and not an autopen (which is worthless in my eyes). I never said it was perfect or ideal. If you're a collector & bought it in additon, then yeah, go for a refund. Like, what more do you want me to say? 

Flippy
52 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yes, because then people wouldn't be out $23 for scribble

Exactly. I could literally ask my 5 year old niece to scribble on a Chromatica Art Card and it’d probably look more like a signature lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

papergangster

I don’t care if she put one little dot on my cd, just knowing she touched mine is enough for me. 

TimisaMonster
41 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Wait...that's the cd you received? But it's not the official cover?! I'm confused. :shrug:

This is the "artcard" I got exactly on top of the album as it arrived

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

March34th
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Can't you all understand this is not Gaga's fault? She did 10000 autographs, quickly, and some weren't good. It's the people preparing the orders that have to scrap those that aren't good, but they didn't. All you have to do is make a complaint to the store and they will refund or send another one. After this, I really doubt she sells more autographed artworks in the future.

Her team should have capped the sign cards at like 500 or something. she could have easily done that properly with a proper signature instead of this. If she's the one signing it (I hope she is because if it wasn't signed by Gaga... that's a whole problem in itself) then she is at fault.

people have a right to be mad. If you sell something as a SIGNED art card + CD, and you just play scribbles with silver sharpie and it isn't even a readable letter, that's a problem.

You can't advertise something as something, then the customer receives the item and it's completely different. I can understand the "LG" signatures, that's still her name, but her name is not " ____ " :huntyga:

Juanlittlem

I know she might have signed thousands of copies, but she had plenty of time considering she expent like 2-3 months in quarantine. 

She wasnt signing everything in a day so she couldve done better, there's probably like 10 pictures Ive seen that almost say Lady Gaga, then most of the rest are L, W or a scribble.

And yes, she's using the old cover in everything, only place where's she's using the metal thingy one is on digital.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monketsharona

The sign is clearly fake. And the account is a Katy Perry stan seriously.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, freebit said:

She did sign it though? Albeit, not in full. But if that's completely up to the person who got it signed to want their money back. What I'm actually annoyed of though, is stans doing that weird thing where they want something negative about her to go viral (and again, reminds me of messy Charli stans). That pic is that same one that is fake & now that person is attention whoring & "becoming a Katy Perry stan." That & I honestly consider it a trivial matter, because I mean, it's not auto-penned which I actually think is fraudulant. 

Why do you think it is ok to use the word whoring to describe somebody?  Kindness Punk sis. :flower:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

elijahfan
3 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Am I the only one who’s kind of glad to get a bad one? It was basically free and I think it’ll be a good story in a future era 

Tbh I didn’t care as long as I got something she touched - getting a pre-signed item is impersonal anyway, but seeing how I got dragged in that other thread I sure am feeling very lonely

Dramatica
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

However, there were people who only bought them because they were signed. I understand why they're pissed 'cause otherwise, they would have kept their money and not been expecting a proper autograph only to be let down :enigma:

I'm honestly one of those people. I don't have a CD player (not even in my car) so I didn't buy it for the CD. But when I saw limited signed postcards I thought I have to get one for myself being a hard fan for so long. And it says "LG" so I'm kinda glad because if all I got was a "L" I would have been pissed :selena:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

freebit
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Why do you think it is ok to use the word whoring to describe somebody?  Kindness Punk sis. :flower:

The kindess punk life is just not for me sis. :lolly:

Archived