💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I don’t remember if it was somewhere in this thread or one of the many others, but someone said they should have cancelled orders if she couldn’t sign them all perfectly. Just imagine the meltdowns if they would have done that instead, people can’t even handle getting a signature that doesn’t look exactly the way they wanted it to haha 

I didn't even get an initial, I'd have rather her cancel my order then to half-ass a letter

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
8 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

So many fake covers :saladga:

THIS.:shrug:im so mad. Also happy shes not coming online to talk or promote anything so she can stay away from THIS fans

How can anoyone not love gaga

blankpaper
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I didn't even get an initial, I'd have rather her cancel my order then to half-ass a letter

Are you sure you’d want to moderate this site after thousands and thousands of orders got cancelled though haha

reality’s tight if the music is right

FATCAT
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Are you sure you’d want to moderate this site after thousands and thousands of orders got cancelled though haha

Yes, because then people wouldn't be out $23 for scribble

Purr more, hiss less.

Ladle Ghoulash
27 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why are the people defending this always playing some semantics game? :enigma: when something is advertised as signed, you expect the full name or at the VERY least an LG.  stop defending this. 

Ngl, as much as I love Gaga, this is indefensible. I can understand why it might happen, but from a professional standpoint, she should be making good on her promise. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

she’s the one who signed them. literally who else’s fault is it :laughga:

A quality control on UMGs stores.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Thank you...I just tweeted them my photo...

Wait...that's the cd you received? But it's not the official cover?! I'm confused. :shrug:

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, freebit said:

My point is that you know it's her sig, which is the point of getting these IMO. And I did say, it's completey up to the person to want their money back. You know she's got chronic pain problems, so I'm not too chuffed about this. Like I said, it's so trivial IMO. Like, if she was charging an arm & a leg, then yeah, but these were cheap. 

Don't play this game, she did this before, similarly priced, already diagnosed with chronic pain, and in the middle of tour, and filming AHS and ASIB too on top of that, and all still came decently. 

It is not trivial, it was put up on her shop for sale. It is business. And so it is a scam when you don't get the product you are promised to get. Regardless of the money you spent.

Besides, by your logic, people shouldn't demand justice when they pay small fee for paying some goods or service and it turned out bad?! How does that even add up? Are you living in the real world??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatography
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

A quality control on UMGs stores.

they wouldn’t have to have quality control if she signed them with quality in the first place. i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic at this point or if you’re really that dense.

LateToCult

Interflop probably had some intern sign thousands of copies with a Z/L :billie:

PartySick
37 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why are the people defending this always playing some semantics game? :enigma: when something is advertised as signed, you expect the full name or at the VERY least an LG.  stop defending this. 

True. It's down to buyers' intentions imo.

Like, I was going to buy a CD regardless, I just thought the signed one would be neat. So I haven't lost anything. I bought a CD with a bonus art card that Gaga touched and signed (kinda).

However, there were people who only bought them because they were signed. I understand why they're pissed 'cause otherwise, they would have kept their money and not been expecting a proper autograph only to be let down :enigma:

They should have limited them. Idk who made the decision to chain Gaga to a desk and expect her to sign thousands and thousands of copies.

🖤

Impeachment
5 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Wait...that's the cd you received? But it's not the official cover?! I'm confused. :shrug:

I thought the same

freebit
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Don't play this game, she did this before, similarly priced, already diagnosed with chronic pain, and in the middle of tour, and filming AHS and ASIB too on top of that, and all still came decently. 

It is not trivial, it was put up on her shop for sale. It is business. And so it is a scam when you don't get the product you are promised to get. Regardless of the money you spent.

Besides, by your logic, people shouldn't demand justice when they pay small fee for paying some goods or service and it turned out bad?! How does that even add up? Are you living in the real world??

I think your outrage is not my outrage. If I had got one of these & it had a sole L, and I paid $14 to get it with the album, then it would kind of suck, but at least I would know she signed it, if imperfectly (& I got the physical album with it, so the sig is free). I retiterate, its fine if there's those who want a refund, so I don't know why you're mad about my opinion. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, freebit said:

I think your outrage is not my outrage. If I had got one of these & it had a sole L, and I paid $14 to get it with the album, then it would kind of suck, but at least I would know she signed it, if imperfectly. I retiterate, its fine if there's those who want a refund, so I don't know why you're mad about my opinion. 

Because you make light of things. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, Impeachment said:

I thought the same

Most of the pictures of signed cds I'm seeing have the leaked cover. But the official cover has a metallic finish in the sine symbol. That's what struck me. :confused:

Archived