EbdFhFjUEAAwy5E?format=jpg&name=900x900

This made me cackle out loud :lmao:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose

i emailed them about mine and they said this

"Hi Tyler,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and thanks for being a fan. We can confirm that you've successfully received your order. 

In regards to your other concern, all autographed items are signed by the artist. Please note that we do not provide certificates of authenticity unless otherwise stated. Our apologies for any inconvenience!

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Jim + uMusic Customer Care"

however my friend that specializes in criminal law said its illegal that they sent a signed art card when they advertised it as a booklet when its on my receipt and I should threaten with legal action? hhmmm.. 

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, freebit said:

She did sign it though? Albeit, not in full. 

why are the people defending this always playing some semantics game? :enigma: when something is advertised as signed, you expect the full name or at the VERY least an LG.  stop defending this. 

freebit
Just now, Chromatography said:

why are the people defending this always playing some semantics game? :enigma: when something is advertised as signed, you expect the full name or at the VERY least an LG.  stop defending this. 

My point is that you know it's her sig, which is the point of getting these IMO. And I did say, it's completey up to the person to want their money back. You know she's got chronic pain problems, so I'm not too chuffed about this. Like I said, it's so trivial IMO. Like, if she was charging an arm & a leg, then yeah, but these were cheap. 

Gracious Gaga
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This made me cackle out loud :lmao:

you have no idea how hurtful it was when I opened my package and saw that.. I thought lady gaga was loving. this message she wrote to me feels like a personal attack :(

Spoiler

:derpga:

♥ Kindness Police.

DoremonLove

Hmm everyone who arent satisfied shuld msg them. You know bcoz this would be (should be ) last time gaga gives out signed cards. Esp seeing how some fans are faking the signed to get her dragged. Well done lms. Also i nyself have ordered it n waiting for it to arrive. Yes i would be sad if its not pretty but no im not gonna behave like this. :shrug:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Chromatography
1 minute ago, freebit said:

My point is that you know it's her sig, which is the point of getting these IMO. And I did say, it's completey up to the person to want their money back. You know she's got chronic pain problems, so I'm not too chuffed about this. Like I said, it's so trivial IMO. Like, if she was charging an arm & a leg, then yeah, but these were cheap. 

if it’s too painful for her to sign, then she shouldn’t sign them. 

Modern Ecstasy2
10 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i emailed them about mine and they said this

"Hi Tyler,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and thanks for being a fan. We can confirm that you've successfully received your order. 

In regards to your other concern, all autographed items are signed by the artist. Please note that we do not provide certificates of authenticity unless otherwise stated. Our apologies for any inconvenience!

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Jim + uMusic Customer Care"

however my friend that specializes in criminal law said its illegal that they sent a signed art card when they advertised it as a booklet when its on my receipt and I should threaten with legal action? hhmmm.. 

Threatening with legal actions seems a bit much imo. I understand people’s anger, I’m currently experiencing my own with the pillow. But what would that action get you? I think the best that people should be doing right now is send complaints and ask for your money back.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

tylertremallose
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Threatening with legal actions seems a bit much imo. I understand people’s anger, I’m currently experiencing my own with the pillow. But what would that action get you? I think the best that people should be doing right now is send complaints and ask for your money back.

i wasnt gonna threaten legal action, but def gonna at least try to get a partial refund for the blatant false advertisement 

You should definitely do the same with your issue. 

freebit
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

if it’s too painful for her to sign, then she shouldn’t sign them. 

That is logical, but this is real life, stuff happens. Maybe she thought could handle it, but couldn't. The only other option would be having to wait until next year to get the signed copy. I can only imagine the anger if she did that. :smh: I think they should have put a cap on how much she could sign, & hopefully they'll limit the number of copies if they offer signed copies again so that the sigs aren't just letters from now on. 

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, tylertremallose said:

i wasnt gonna threaten legal action, but def gonna at least try to get a partial refund for the blatant false advertisement 

You should definitely do the same with your issue. 

Yeah I’ve emailed basically demanding a refund :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

That is logical, but this is real life, stuff happens. Maybe she thought could handle it, but couldn't. The only other option would be having to wait until next year to get the signed copy. I can only imagine the anger if she did that. :smh: I think they should have put a cap on how much she could sign, & hopefully they'll limit the number of copies if they offer signed copies again so that the sigs aren't just letters from now on. 

I don’t remember if it was somewhere in this thread or one of the many others, but someone said they should have cancelled orders if she couldn’t sign them all perfectly. Just imagine the meltdowns if they would have done that instead, people can’t even handle getting a signature that doesn’t look exactly the way they wanted it to haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

freebit
Just now, blankpaper said:

I don’t remember if it was somewhere in this thread or one of the many others, but someone said they should have cancelled orders if she couldn’t sign them all perfectly. Just imagine the meltdowns if they would have done that instead, people can’t even handle getting a signature that doesn’t look exactly the way they wanted it to haha 

OMG, the meltdowns that would have happened for weeks, months, maybe even years. :rip:

Archived