💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Can't you all understand this is not Gaga's fault? She did 10000 autographs, quickly, and some weren't good. It's the people preparing the orders that have to scrap those that aren't good, but they didn't. All you have to do is make a complaint to the store and they will refund or send another one. After this, I really doubt she sells more autographed artworks in the future.

It's partially her fault to, she sent them incomplete signatures. 

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Better than being angry and bitter over something so insignificant I guess :ladyhaha:

Pestering people over something that doesn’t matter is even worse :bon:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Better than being angry and bitter over something so insignificant I guess :ladyhaha:

I got mine and sure its basically just an L, but its still signed. I got what I asked for

JRCF29

Can’t believe that UMG has given platform to this fake order:awkney: and not it doesn’t make it okay because real orders were similar :ohwell:

they’ve truly served FedEx I see

Don't Call Me Gaga

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm not bitter or angry, I just want what I ordered. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn’t mean you specifically, but there’s definitely been some tantrums over it

Like, I was disappointed the vinyl didn’t come with the album cover, but it’s just not really a huge deal

reality’s tight if the music is right

freebit
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It may be fake, but it's not far off from genuine orders.

I've seen the L's, yeah, it's not ideal, but it's not like fans had to pay extra to have it signed, they payed the standard price & you know she actually touched & signed it without help of an autopen (which would actually make it worthless). Sometimes you literally got to take the L and go. :madge:

10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Can't you all understand this is not Gaga's fault? She did 10000 autographs, quickly, and some weren't good. It's the people preparing the orders that have to scrap those that aren't good, but they didn't. All you have to do is make a complaint to the store and they will refund or send another one. After this, I really doubt she sells more autographed artworks in the future.

Well so far almost all of them are just Zs or Ls so do you want them to scrap every one? At the end of the day, Gaga is the one who signed them and decided those signatures were good enough. If you are going to fault anybody, it would have to be Gaga.

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Pestering people over something that doesn’t matter is even worse :bon:

You mean like the 8000 threads where everyone’s whining about not getting the exact signature they wanted? :reductive:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Chromatography
20 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

she’s the one who signed them. literally who else’s fault is it :laughga:

TimisaMonster
48 minutes ago, Lighter said:

They’re on Gaga’s neck right now:nooo:

I don’t know if they’re going to make Gaga re-autograph or what kind of compensation they’ll be giving but for anyone here who’s not happy with their signed cards, go message them.

Thank you...I just tweeted them my photo...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FATCAT
16 minutes ago, freebit said:

I've seen the L's, yeah, it's not ideal, but it's not like fans had to pay extra to have it signed, they payed the standard price & you know she actually touched & signed it without help of an autopen (which would actually make it worthless). Sometimes you literally got to take the L and go. :madge:

But people didn't buy it for the album, they bought it for the signature. 

Purr more, hiss less.

freebit
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

But people didn't buy it for the album, they bought it for the signature. 

Once again, it sucks, but the point of these sigs & what makes it actually valuable sentimentally is that she touched it.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, freebit said:

Once again, it sucks, but the point of these sigs & what makes it actually valuable sentimentally is that she touched it.

I guarantee you that no one values "something she touched" over something she's signed. 

Purr more, hiss less.

I think they should have described it as artcard "initialed by Lady Gaga" then people would know what to expect so would not be disappointed 

freebit
17 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I guarantee you that no one values "something she touched" over something she's signed. 

She did sign it though? Albeit, not in full. But if that's completely up to the person who got it signed to want their money back. What I'm actually annoyed of though, is stans doing that weird thing where they want something negative about her to go viral (and again, reminds me of messy Charli stans). That pic is that same one that is fake & now that person is attention whoring & "becoming a Katy Perry stan." That & I honestly consider it a trivial matter, because I mean, it's not auto-penned which I actually think is fraudulant. 

Archived