UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

It does look kinda busted:cryga:

It’s literally the fake cover with a small Sharpie mark on it. Seems like they want Gaga to be reported for no reason.

Peep the difference in faces:

LADY-GAGA-LETRAS-CHROMATICA-MINI.jpg

une-lady-gaga-chromatica.001.jpg

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

It’s literally the fake cover with a small Sharpie mark on it. Seems like they want Gaga to be reported for no reason.

Peep the difference in faces:

LADY-GAGA-LETRAS-CHROMATICA-MINI.jpg

une-lady-gaga-chromatica.001.jpg

Inb4 the Beyhive/KatyKats

Don't Call Me Gaga

Modern Ecstasy2
10 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

not as bad as mine

EbdFhFjUEAAwy5E?format=jpg&name=900x900

Happy Pride to you too, Ms Gay Gay 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Just now, JRCF29 said:

Inb4 the Beyhive/KatyKats

As a Beyhive member, leave them outta this mess. That’s a trolling Gaga stan.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Can't you all understand this is not Gaga's fault? She did 10000 autographs, quickly, and some weren't good. It's the people preparing the orders that have to scrap those that aren't good, but they didn't. All you have to do is make a complaint to the store and they will refund or send another one. After this, I really doubt she sells more autographed artworks in the future.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

It's extremely obvious that the photo they responded to is fake, butttt I would totally return the signed CD. It's like a small percentage of people who got what would constitute as a signature. 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It's extremely obvious that the photo they responded to is fake, butttt I would totally return the signed CD. It's like a small percentage of people who got what would constitute as a signature. 

The Doot4Mod campaign continues:firega:

Don't Call Me Gaga

FATCAT
23 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Am I the only one who’s kind of glad to get a bad one? It was basically free and I think it’ll be a good story in a future era 

Yes, you're the only one :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

blankpaper
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Yes, you're the only one :rip:

Better than being angry and bitter over something so insignificant I guess :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

freebit

I knew I recognized that fake pic with a speck. It went viral weeks ago as a joke about her signatures w/ the sole L. Her stans are the worst & always trying to get her dragged. There's just this specific brand of tacky fan that clogs up fanbases like a fungus. It's like one tier away from the Charli XCX fans who had her sign a douche. Disrespectful AF. Maybe Boomkack made some points back then. :saladga:

FATCAT
Just now, blankpaper said:

Better than being angry and bitter over something so insignificant I guess :ladyhaha:

I'm not bitter or angry, I just want what I ordered. Nothing more, nothing less.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, freebit said:

I knew I recognized that fake pic with a speck. It went viral weeks ago as a joke about her signatures w/ the sole L. Her stans are the worst & always trying to get her dragged. There's just this specific brand of tacky fan that clogs up fanbases like a fungus. It's like one tier away from the Charli XCX fans who had her sign a douche. Disrespectful AF. Maybe Boomkack made some points back then. :saladga:

It may be fake, but it's not far off from genuine orders.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived