Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Omg and you got a heart too. :vegas:  From which store did you order this from?

the Canadian store! cuz for some reason, shipping from Canada was cheaper to Switzerland than from France or Germany

I guess it was a good decision lmao

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

oh can yall finally stop with this bullshit argument, people paid for an album theyd otherwise not buy physically just foe this autograph and gaga didnt deliver, weve got every right to be upset

You got what you paid for, a signed cd (signed card in this case). It's lame? Yes. It's cheap? Yes. If you wouldn't have bought it otherwise, blame your expectations :trollga:

Lona Delery
29 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

You got what you paid for, a signed cd (signed card in this case). It's lame? Yes. It's cheap? Yes. If you wouldn't have bought it otherwise, blame your expectations :trollga:

well ofc you can argue that they didnt put "might be a **** quality L instead of the entire name" disclaimer in the item's description, doesnt make it a less shady business move to raise 1st week sales with minimal effort and bullshit fans but you do you

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MessyTop
2 hours ago, NAMURO said:

I don’t understand why some of you want to keep justifying a horrible quality card with a check mark as a signature. If you love yours, great, let other people who don’t like it get refunds. It’s a free market and our money is worth something. 

monster_dave

I ordered a second during one of the restocks and the art card was unsigned 😭

the first was looked more like a check mark 

15 minutes ago, monster_dave said:

I ordered a second during one of the restocks and the art card was unsigned 😭

the first was looked more like a check mark 

email them :bradley:

00026 † 10000

Such a mess. 

Also, most of my frustration is at Gaga. She’s the one half-ass signing these. Did she really expect her fans to be okay with a check or an L? Especially when she fully signs some of them and we have to see them online. 

If she was overwhelmed with the amount to sign they should have refunded people, not sent them crap. 

Lastly, UMG is claiming to me in DMs that I basically am wrong for expecting a signed cd booklet and that the card was “received as intended”.  My order literally says “Signed CD Booklet” 

6 minutes ago, monster_dave said:

I did 

best of luck sis. here I am complaining on my ugly card when you got a blank one. it couldn't be worse than that :cryga:

00026 † 10000

Alxjcgn

I emailed UMG last week for another update on what was taking so long for a signed CD and all they continue to do is send the same automated reply about a production delay. 

Archived