💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

BloodyM
On 7/6/2020 at 9:15 PM, Gagzy said:

Not sure what you mean? I bought the signed version on the USA store and recieved a L and Z signature. I asked for a refund, but they are offering to send me new cards if I'm willing to wait. Or I have to send my full order back for a refund. 

Did you use paypal to pay? You can send it back and claim for postage via paypal. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ready to go hunt down UMG and start a riot. Haven't seen such awful customer service before in my life. This will be the last time I ever buy lady gaga merch. What an trainwreck of an experience. 

Please anyone who's bought a signed album and isn't pleased. Sign this petition: http://chng.it/jj6BqRkfMZ

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Gagzy said:

So ready to go hunt down UMG and start a riot. Haven't seen such awful customer service before in my life. This will be the last time I ever buy lady gaga merch. What an trainwreck of an experience. 

Please anyone who's bought a signed album and isn't pleased. Sign this petition: http://chng.it/jj6BqRkfMZ

A petition? Seriously? Gaga has the worse fans I swear. 

:billie:

I can't blame the fans tbh with some of the lame crap they got from the from her store. I never made the petition, but it's being shared all over Twitter. 

RAMROD

Anyone know what is the twitter account for this again?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrederickSpears
On 7/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, HotLikeMexico said:

I still haven’t even gotten my CD. I’m In The US. 

Me neither, I'm still waiting.

Chromatography
On 7/14/2020 at 10:05 AM, Gagzy said:

i like how at the top of the page there’s a notice about the george floyd petition and right under it is this train wreck of a petition. i was pissed when i got my L but it’s not that serious

FATCAT
On 7/7/2020 at 4:47 PM, crispyscool said:

my order from the "new batch" just shipped... but if it's an L or Z i'm sending it back 

Please let us know! I got a C 

sad-cat-sig.png

Purr more, hiss less.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Please let us know! I got a C 

sad-cat-sig.png

C for cat. The interns do care. :diane:

Lona Delery
4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Gaga fans are so ungrateful

oh can yall finally stop with this bullshit argument, people paid for an album theyd otherwise not buy physically just foe this autograph and gaga didnt deliver, weve got every right to be upset

But anyways, my CD finally came in the mail today and I am quite satisfied with my signature tbh :gaycat:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RetroPhysico
21 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

oh can yall finally stop with this bullshit argument, people paid for an album theyd otherwise not buy physically just foe this autograph and gaga didnt deliver, weve got every right to be upset

But anyways, my CD finally came in the mail today and I am quite satisfied with my signature tbh :gaycat:

Omg and you got a heart too. :vegas:  From which store did you order this from?

Archived