đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I feel like they might need something better to do with their lives over something so insignificant. At least they contributed to her being #1 with the sale I guess.

Don’t we all like to own a physical of her albums? Whats the problem, like? You got Chromatica!

i dont get why ppl make this point?:confused:

i couldve ordered Chromatica from a local business so i wouldnt have to pay high international shipping costs.

And many people ordered the CD specifically for the autograph, where they wouldnt normally buy a CD. That was the entire point of the promotion, to make people buy the album who normally wouldnt.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
23 minutes ago, Rio said:

Don’t we all like to own a physical of her albums? Whats the problem, like? You got Chromatica!

This copy was my fourth physical. I’m going to gift it to someone, which I’m happy to do. Can’t complain.

i don't remember ARTPOP

And they responded back to me with no new info.. 

HI, 
Thanks for your response and we again apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. We are still looking into a resolution for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime.
Thank you for your patience and support. 

somnambulist
On 7/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, KillerMonster said:

The “pillow” is a complete joke :toofunny:

It’s just a decorative pillow and it literally says it’s 24” in the description of the item.

i can see dragging her for the signatures, but the pillow literally looks like the photo and it also says how big it is..... monsters are doing the most.

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

It’s just a decorative pillow and it literally says it’s 24” in the description of the item.

i can see dragging her for the signatures, but the pillow literally looks like the photo and it also says how big it is..... monsters are doing the most.

Not all of the merch stores mention the size of it and if you look at the photo of it you can see that it's a totally different quality. It looks like it's going to be firmer, plumper and wider. What it actually looks like is a plush toy and definitely not worth $60. Somebody who purchased it says it feels so cheap and is like a toy you win in an arcade claw machine. Literally nobody is happy with that purchase from what I've seen. 

HeavyMetalLover

That pillow is a lumpy mess. The mockup has much more defined edges and overall shape. It’s not even close.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Suuus
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Customer support employees probably go home frustrated and tell their friends and family that “work sucked because Lady Gaga scammed her fans and now they’re angry.”:billie:

Anyone who thinks that gaga did on purpose needs to have their brain checked

chromaticainmyhead

lol yeah these signatures are not it...

They probably thought that the fans who wait for her to sign things on the street are always happy with the result of the autograph no matter what so why should they not be happy this way... :jase:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

babs441

Has anyone gotten a reply from customer service? After the initial response I never got any other updates from them.I keep sending messages asking for updates. 

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

:derpga:

Yeah this ain’t it.

:dom:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

paradox
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

:derpga:

hungry caterpillar realness :billie:

Sugar Baby
9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: