Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Just sent them an email for refund.

Good luck! I send them an email about a refund a few days ago, still waiting for a response. I’m sure their inboxes are flooded with complaints right now :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Thats All Folks Leave GIF
Haha! Well, I hope we get the hear if it’s either comfy or not at least :gaycat:

:fan:

For sure will. Maybe pic of the goods itself is OK tho, so will do that too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

FYI if you’re unhappy with your “signature “ L “ or “ Z” or whatever they sent, email then and tweet them. The better  businesses bureau is aware and they are giving refunds. It’s your hard earned money. 

InstantDejavu

Been saying it and will say it again: the autographed CD's are A JOKE. They were a quick and effortless attempt to sell more CD's so it would debut at #1. I have no issues with that but please, at least have the respect for your fans to PROPERLY sign them. 

It's not like she has rehearsals to do or anything...................

Dissapointed Gags!

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

Been saying it and will say it again: the autographed CD's are A JOKE. They were a quick and effortless attempt to sell more CD's so it would debut at #1. I have no issues with that but please, at least have the respect for your fans to PROPERLY sign them. 

It's not like she has rehearsals to do or anything...................

Dissapointed Gags!

Amen to that. Go To Twitter and se the fandom, they are so disappointed and angry. 

InstantDejavu
5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Amen to that. Go To Twitter and se the fandom, they are so disappointed and angry. 

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. I love Gaga and her personality and I guess that's why I feel so upset about this cause I just KNOW this isn't the Gaga we all know. When she puts her heart into something, she doesn't half ass things and she would do all the effort into it to show she cares. Look at Joanne...the way she talks about it and the whole process of making the album was soooo carefuly done with all her heart and passion. 

I also feel she's very absent this era. Given, it's a weird time with Covid but she could do some at home performances of Stupid Love and Rain On Me. 

I feel something is off....

Got my shipping refund today, still waiting for a response from them to get a full refund..

Kattys

Her customer service is a joke, I'm waiting 6 days for any reply regarding my t-shirts. I spent a lot of money... :fatcat:

GAMS

FINALLY got a reply from UMG on Twitter! They said they are "looking into it and will contact with more info".

GAMS, gay popstar

gagasicebath
34 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Her customer service is a joke, I'm waiting 6 days for any reply regarding my t-shirts. I spent a lot of money... :fatcat:

I waited 3 weeks when I asked if the ROM merch would be coming to the UK store to get an email saying they didn't have any information about future stock...

I'm starting to think maybe she has Bobby locked in a shed answering emails single handedly :ladyhaha: 

LateToCult

Customer support employees probably go home frustrated and tell their friends and family that “work sucked because Lady Gaga scammed her fans and now they’re angry.”:billie:

RAYA.core

does anyone know how many were actually bought to be signed?

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

HeavyMetalLover
1 hour ago, trevorrobertlee said:

FINALLY got a reply from UMG on Twitter! They said they are "looking into it and will contact with more info".

They told me the same thing. I also asked what style of signature I could expect on the poster. Same answer.

i don't remember ARTPOP

On 6/30/2020 at 9:12 AM, blankpaper said:

It was the same price as the unsigned cd. So the signature itself was basically free because you still got the cd 

Mine invoice said the art card cost 1p :ladyhaha: not even kidding btw

8 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I feel like they might need something better to do with their lives over something so insignificant. At least they contributed to her being #1 with the sale I guess.

Don’t we all like to own a physical of her albums? Whats the problem, like? You got Chromatica!

Archived