đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Der Meister
1 hour ago, Jase said:

Just to clarify - she signed them all, nobody else.

Proof?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Proof?

Exactly. We are waiting for proof. And we supposed to believe blindly in Gaga’s olive store and administrators?

paradox

it's quite obvious gaga's signed them herself. if she got other people to do it there would be no excuse for them to look rushed lol :fail:

Modern Ecstasy2
28 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Would this class as fraud if people where made to think she signed them when purchasing items 

I think it would be fraud. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LORD GAGA
1 hour ago, Jase said:

Is she aware of the backlash from some of the fans because they received what was effectively a line? 

mezzanine
15 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

it's quite obvious gaga's signed them herself. if she got other people to do it there would be no excuse for them to look rushed lol :fail:

we're debating the opposite; that they look exactly like this because if the 'signatures' are made by other people that would be the easiest and quickest option instead of faking her signature in different ways, times, and by different hands

p.s. at the same time i can't avoid to go to the thread and laugh about our own fandom trolling and making fun of it, a mess

M i K E Y

Michael was playing with his ding dong in front of her while signing we need to understand chile 

humanfly

I ordered the first round first day first hour of USA signed cds and just now got the z today. I wonder how the poster will look???

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Jase said:

How do you know? 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, humanfly said:

I ordered the first round first day first hour of USA signed cds and just now got the z today. I wonder how the poster will look???

Same...i got the "original batch" and still got a Z and others got a much better and believable signature...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

BloodyM

If any of your re unhappy just write an email to the store you bought it from and you will get a well deserved refund. I sent them a photo of my signed cover art and they agreed that its not the full signature and gave me a refund. xx

humanfly

I’m hoping for a refund just because I have ordered signed cds before from looney tunes records and she always took the time to give a good signature there - cheek to cheek and joanne - but sends this **** out from her official store? Lmao . She should have posted a pic of her signing the Z’s then I wouldn’t have been so suspicious that these were fake haha 

BloodyM
Just now, humanfly said:

I’m hoping for a refund just because I have ordered signed cds before from looney tunes records and she always took the time to give a good signature there - cheek to cheek and joanne - but sends this **** out from her official store? Lmao . She should have posted a pic of her signing the Z’s then I wouldn’t have been so suspicious that these were fake haha 

I got a refund from her France official store with no problem, they also offered to send me a new signed artcard. Keep pushing if they make it difficult for you if you are unhappy. Honestly I love Gaga dearly but people need to stop putting up excuses for this half arsed effort.

Archived