Gracious Gaga

Bops or Ballads?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Bops or Ballads?

• Bops
    • Ballads

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Gaga has proven to be very versatile and able to make great music amongst many different styles and genres.  But what do you like from her most?  the bops? or the ballads?  the upbeat dance anthems? or the heart breaking piano tracks?

Some examples of certified BOPS: Poker Face, Bad Romance, Scheiße, Venus, Perfect Illusion, Rain On Me, etc.

Some examples of certified SALADS: Brown Eyes, Speechless, Dope, Million Reasons, Joanne, Always Remember Us This Way, I'll Never Love Again, etc.

(does BTW & Chromatica have ballads? if so, they'd be You & I and Edge of Glory & Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves, right?  I think a piano version of Fun Tonight would be amazing and BETTER than the original album version. )

♥ Kindness Police.

I mean, I love all her ballads, but there's more bops that I love than there are even ballads throughout all her albums, so I'm gonna have to go with bops, BUT her ballads are also bops! :firega:

Robot
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

All Gaga songs start as piano ballads so. :trollga:

Now Im here trying to imagine what Alice or Sour Candy woulda sounded like as ballads :rip:

rumours
4 minutes ago, Robot said:

Now Im here trying to imagine what Alice or Sour Candy woulda sounded like as ballads :rip:

Well.... I just played Sour Candy at 0.5x speed to see.... and it's nightmare fuel.

scared GIF

Try it if you don't want sleep either:

Just A Holy Fool

Perfect Illusion, a bop? Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Her ballads are some of her best work so ballads.

Gracious Gaga
19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

All Gaga songs start as piano ballads so. :trollga:

I wanna see jewels n drugs (slap honey on a young pancake) [piano version]

3 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Perfect Illusion, a bop? Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Her ballads are some of her best work so ballads.

gurl we're talking about Joanne here. LOL.  perfect illusion has bop potential/energy because it is upbeat and danceable.  other potential bops on Joanne could be a-yo, John Wayne, dancing in circles. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

I wanna see jewels n drugs (baby hustle) [piano version]

16 minutes ago, Robot said:

I believe Gaga call these ballads work tapes

zerojk

Gaga has always done pop music AND ballads

she started her career in the piano, and she has been on the piano trough all her career

if you just like bopGa, you don’t like Lady Gaga

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Gaga has always done pop music AND ballads

she started her career in the piano, and she has been on the piano trough all her career

if you just like bopGa, you don’t like Lady Gaga

I love this response <3 and I love so much of her very early work, which is of course piano driven!

♥ Kindness Police.

Bops. 

I feel like aside from a few things, we've primarily gotten ballads and/or "pseudo"-ballads. 

Love her ballad material but lawd I need a break. 

Smother Em Eh

I love both but I’m going to have to choose ballads. Her ballads are heartfelt and it showcases her true talent more.

And like the person said above, if you just like her for her bops, you’re not a true fan. She’s more then just a dance pop Artist. So I choose Ballads. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I love both but I’m going to have to choose ballads. Her ballads are heartfelt and it showcases her true talent more.

And like the person said above, if you just like her for her bops, you’re not a true fan. She’s more then just a dance pop Artist. So I choose Ballads. 

bold and brave choice!!! I support you! (although I did vote bops <3 im just a sucker for upbeat songs! but you're both right. you have to be able to appreciate her piano stuff) 

♥ Kindness Police.

2School4Cool

I love the bops, but I gravitate towards the ballads :happy:.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived