Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling deletes Stephen King praise after he supports trans women

Brecht

Featured Posts

Helxig

Honestly **** this lady at this point :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Not sure if it's been discussed before, I wanna know your thoughts on this?

Look at those clowns

Roronoa

:saladga: I can’t comprehend her. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt and she still goes ahead and does something like this. Harry Potter is my childhood and I’ve looked up this woman my whole life, it’s honestly shitty to see her ruin her legacy like this. I didn’t want to change my username because of a few messy gays but this is crossing the line for me, she is so obviously transphobic and I don’t want to be associated with that anymore. 

:saladga::saladga::saladga: As for completely cancelling her, let me iterate one thing; I don’t believe in cancel culture, Twitter and GGD just makes it stand against it even more. It’s childish. This world is not black or white, people have different opinions and I think in this modern day and age, we so often surround ourselves with people who only share our views, hence it’s easy to vilify someone 100-0. JK Rowling has brought more happiness to a generation of kids and done more philanthropic work than we will ever do in our entire lives put together**. She has always been a left wing liberal and a supporter of the LGBTQ ( -T) community. This one fiasco is not going to change that and is certainly not going to cancel Harry Potter. ( Can’t say the same about Fantastic Beasts) 

But with that being said, this act of hers goes heavily against my personal beliefs and I am honestly deeply disappointed. I hope she finds it in her heart to be more accepting because trans people are still facing not just discrimination, but unimaginable horrors this day and age. 

I’m going to change my username to someone else I look up to but I haven’t decided on who yet. I will surprise ya’ll one day. :derpga: 

Have a good day, and don’t stop fighting for what is right! 

Interlude

Glad people who were protesting weeks ago are finally agreeing with us :ohwell:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Galvon

She is standing in a very ugly light right now. If she is not what she seems, she should give us proof of that. Like who wants to get all this **** over themselves? Why can't she be more clear. Even is she is not genuine about it she could say sorry and show some respect. Like keep people happy and save your carreer. Idk what she thinks she is doing.

I really don't get it why all of a sudden she's making profiling herself anti-trans rights/people. Like is she coming out with a new book and is this a cheap publicity stunt?

Galvon
6 minutes ago, Bat said:

I really don't get it why all of a sudden she's making profiling herself anti-trans rights/people. Like is she coming out with a new book and is this a cheap publicity stunt?

I hope it is. She better corrects herself asap.

8 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Not sure if it's been discussed before, I wanna know your thoughts on this?

Blaire White is a Trump supporter, against feminism and LGBT rights, so I’m not even gonna bother watching.

Red Velvet
8 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

I’m going to change my username to someone else I look up to but I haven’t decided on who yet. I will surprise ya’ll one day. :derpga: 

Change it to Kim Yeri. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived