Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Screaming :billie:  Miss Joanne Karen Rowling should take several seats 

End Racism Now

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

I’m just really curious to know if she ran into some transgender person in a bathroom once and they threw her mass shade and read her to filth about something or maybe ****ed her man and this is why she’s so transphobic. She has such a complex over it. Inquiring minds wanna know...

Awakened M

**** that stupid bitch honestly. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TimisaMonster

J. Karen Rowling... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ignotus

I love her with all my heart, ‘cause she gave us Harry Potter and i will forever be grateful but the way she’s acting now and her views... that’s a different story. She used to be Hermione but not anymore, she’s become a version of Dolores.

ignotus
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

J. Karen Rowling... :smh:

Watch her not use face mask in public and cough at people :ladyhaha: jk

StarstruckIllusion

The way this was so extra. A delete AND unfollow... stoppppp. I used to think she was kindly and ignorantly transphobic but this is extra and toxic asffff

Guest ARTPOPSlays
7 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

Oh yikes, I'm not phobic because I don't yet understand all of the pronouns and I still am learning about how trans men are actually women and go through the same struggles women go through even though they are in-person "men," I'm not phobic, these are hard concepts to understand when you are not trans yourself.

Thank you!!! A lot of People who claim to want equality are so quick to “cancel” someone for not understanding, and not actually putting real work in to create change. How about have a mature conversation with someone and educating someone rather then accusing and instantly canceling for someone simply not understanding. This is still a fairly new thing to many many people, you can’t blame people for not understanding. I’ll admit, I don't understand half of **** that were told about transgender people and there are some things I simply don’t believe in, but I still wholeheartedly accept transgender people and will not sit here and judge, it’s your life and whether I understand it or not they should be able to do whatever makes them comfortable! There is a difference between not understanding and holding your own point of view on the matter, and then saying transgender people are ****ing fake they all suck and are stupid blah blah blah. People need to learn the ****ing difference 

Seeka

Remember to go buy Stephen King's new short story collection: If It Bleeds. 

Also a rather apt description to J.K.'s current self destructive career decisions. 

Seeka

Also a rather apt description to J.K.'s current self destructive career decisions. 

freebit

The way she has turned herself into a joke is just crazy. This was all so unneccesary. :saladga: This is the hateful hill she wants to die on. Like, you can be pro-woman, and fight against marginlization, but not a TERF. It's actually pretty easy.

Glad I never got into Harry Potter or I'd be pressed. Loving that for me. 

Seeka

Archived