Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling deletes Stephen King praise after he supports trans women

Brecht

Featured Posts

Galvon
1 minute ago, BlackCrown said:

Definitely not the reason since it's doing the exact opposite

She would have just become silent. Since the end of Harry Potter and The Cursed Child no one was talking about her anymore, she was like a great memory. Since she started spreading hate on social medias everyone talks about her all the time. I don't think she genuinely planned to be hated by everyone :poot:

But her obsession with trans people is weird

Yeah but I mean maybe she want's to be canceled. As if she want's people to like Harry Potter less and as if she want's people to stop idolizing her, so she can just be rich and in private.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
3 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Yeah but I mean maybe she want's to be canceled. As if she want's people to like Harry Potter less and as if she want's people to stop idolizing her, so she can just be rich and in private.

I get what you're saying but I still think that it doesn't change anything regarding her fame. She's JK Rowling, she'll be famous as long as our generation lives, but we would have all forgot about her a bit if she just stopped doing anything.

Now she'll stay famous anyway and we'll somehow forget about her the same way, but she'll be hated 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Galvon
1 minute ago, BlackCrown said:

I get what you're saying but I still think that it doesn't change anything regarding her fame. She's JK Rowling, she'll be famous as long as our generation lives, but we would have all forgot about her a bit if she just stopped doing anything.

Now she'll stay famous anyway and we'll somehow forget about her the same way, but she'll be hated 

She ruins the fun for a lot of Harry Potter fans as well. Like for me I'm like yay such a good written books I love these characters and the story, genius. Then I'm like but 'She' created all ot this. Well at least the movies are not really hers so that feels more like a grey area. On the other hand this world she created issn't really hers anymore, it's way bigger. But still it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

TheSlash

What a delightful turn of events in what was supposed to be a sucess for transphobes :billie: . 

Ew, David!

RahrahWitch

Nope, can't do it. I love the HP Universe but wont be putting my money into it ever again. I'm not going to support a Transphobic Idiot.

Agunimon

This really gets me upset. I was defending her when friends would criticize what she said. I thought her thoughts were taken out of context, and people assumed the worst because this has been a very active time when people are calling other people out - or they didn't understand, but it's clear now that she definitely is transphobic.

And you'd think it'd be the opposite but no :neyde:

Aglaya

She's so extra in a really bad way. Like, what's the point of doing that :green: At this point it just feels like she needs attention

could mean anything

Pennywise

Wasn't there already a thread on this? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Its not that she just has a bad opinion on trans women, it goes further than that. Shes obsessed with trans people!

Enzo

So does the K in her name stand for Karen? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived