💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling deletes Stephen King praise after he supports trans women

Brecht

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, LadyGoo said:

Women always get the short end of the stick. Trans people > (biologically born) women, according to all of the internet. Or am I wrong? :wtfga:

In words of the legendary drag queen Violet Chackhi, no one says that but okay. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
2 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Women always get the short end of the stick. Trans people > (biologically born) women, according to all of the internet. Or am I wrong? :wtfga:

You’re Wrong :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Just now, Brecht said:

You are wrong. Trans women = cis women :vegas:

I'm just trying to somehow justify JK Rowling writing that piece on trans people in the first place, I just don't get it, why Jo(Anne) :messga: Where do you think you're going :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

In words of the legendary drag queen Violet Chackhi, no one says that but okay. 

But I think JK Rowling says it :huntyga: Or at least that's her argument :derpga:

(Why didn't this post merge with my previous one? Can a mod merge it)

holy scheisse

She's ruining her legacy with every move

I guess she never deserved her legacy all this time 

Pity

Now somebody help me cover up my deathly hallows tattoo, any suggestions? :poot:

Galvon

Sometimes I think she is just done with her fame and that's the reason why she aproved The Cursed Child play at the time and has been saying all these offensive things the last few years.

Mugiwara No Luffy
23 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

you are so wrong and a  'bit' transphobic 

thierryrreiht
24 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

(trans women = cis women) > TERFs 

RAMROD

She is beyond help. But then again most TERFs are like that.

And by the way, I won't disown Harry Potter, that franchise belongs to us fans now, not to JK. We just need to stop supporting her financially from now on by mot giving her websites traffic, not buying official merch, and so on. That's all.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

you are so wrong and a  'bit' transphobic 

Oh yikes, I'm not phobic because I don't yet understand all of the pronouns and I still am learning about how trans men are actually women and go through the same struggles women go through even though they are in-person "men," I'm not phobic, these are hard concepts to understand when you are not trans yourself.

Archived