💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K becomes a billionaire

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Mindblown

Imagine becoming a billionaire after succ'n one D.

THE HUSTLE!

Ladies lets get our coins!!

Sepsami

Oh so we're congratulating people on becoming billionaires? The amount of good things that could be done with that much money.. 

it is impossible and none of their family members are billionaires. They are multi millionaires for sure. But that's about it and they will not be touching the billions ANY time soon either. I don't know why this family feels the need to brand themselves as billionaires like... :rip: being a multi millionaire is already a HUGE success and blessing. Also it is so weird to be writing about net worth during times when ppl are facing HUGE unemployment because of the corona virus mess. Like this is his 2nd tweet mentioning being a billionaire during this pandemic. How poorly timed and inconsiderate. 

6 hours ago, dit said:

it is impossible and none of their family members are billionaires. They are multi millionaires for sure. But that's about it and they will not be touching the billions ANY time soon either. I don't know why this family feels the need to brand themselves as billionaires like... :rip: being a multi millionaire is already a HUGE success and blessing. Also it is so weird to be writing about net worth during times when ppl are facing HUGE unemployment because of the corona virus mess. Like this is his 2nd tweet mentioning being a billionaire during this pandemic. How poorly timed and inconsiderate. 

!!!!

Their companies in which they have stocks may be make their net worth over a billion, HOWEVER, this does not mean they have a checking account at the bank with 9 zero's.

Skabi
8 hours ago, Mindblown said:

Imagine becoming a billionaire after succ'n one D.

THE HUSTLE!

Ladies lets get our coins!!

honestly i don't find it half bad that she managed to build an empire over one leaked sex tape

Varys

You’ve weathered the craziest storms and now God is shining on you and our family

tenor.gif?itemid=11225694

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

i medici

So great celebrating that you are insanely wealthy probably by not paying taxes. America and capitalism is so sick 

flyaway

I won't believe anything these fake plastic dolls say. Neither won't believe Kanye West ( A trump supporter and the most delusional human being on Earth)

be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

Billionaires? Haha. Like that little liar sister of her. I'm pretty sure this is just another lie to call for attention. 

1e6be8a5b25aeb531c1d9e09989044bead991dc1

Now stream Plastic Doll 

Archived