💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Received My GagaDaily Postcards/Stickers!

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@Flippy, the "you're not standing in the light" card, hold that up to a light and then turn the lights out :enigma:

Literally so much work went into these :heart:

OHMYGOD! I will do that! Ugh, I'm currently not at home, but I can't wait to try it now :giveup: Thank you @PartySick :hug:

22 minutes ago, Hew said:

Still waiting for mine. Live in Sydney Australia. Admin suggested I wait until next Monday and contact him and let him know

I hope you get them soon! They're really worth the wait! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Can you guys please let me know your first name and the first letter of your last name (you can e-mail if you don't want to post here) and I'll try to fix it <3

Timothy/Tim S 

Amidana

I received mine too :) they're so beautiful! '!! I put the chromatica stickers on my fan made Chromatica Vinyl Boxset!!! :bradley:

Flippy
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

I received mine too :) they're so beautiful! '!! I put the chromatica stickers on my fan made Chromatica Vinyl Boxset!!! :bradley:

They really are beautiful!

I'd love to see your fan made Chromatica Vinyl Box Set! :excited2:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Can I just say, on the back on my prior comment. Shout out to @Admin who LITERALLY has flawless corro and keeping me up to date with the shipping and delays. It's greatly apriciated ❤ :vegas:

Amidana
6 hours ago, Flippy said:

They really are beautiful!

I'd love to see your fan made Chromatica Vinyl Box Set! :excited2:

Soon!! :')!!! :bradley: I'm almost done with it, I'll post it and tag you when I do :)

Flippy
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

Soon!! :')!!! :bradley: I'm almost done with it, I'll post it and tag you when I do :)

OMG please do! :bradley: Can't wait to see the creativity put into this 

7 hours ago, Amidana said:

Me too please!!

Flippy
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Omg @Admin literally serving quality. I need to join tomorrow :excited: So cute!

Based on the videos he had posted of the items before I'm not sure what I was expecting but actually receiving it was great! :hug:Really blew my mind

Heygirl22
On 6/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, Admin said:

Can you guys please let me know your first name and the first letter of your last name (you can e-mail if you don't want to post here) and I'll try to fix it <3

Kevin W  @Admin

Flippy
9 hours ago, Jase said:

Your video was precious <3

Thank you so much :cryga::runhug:

I was so nervous to post it (very self-conscious) but I just had to share! :)

Jase
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Thank you so much :cryga::runhug:

I was so nervous to post it (very self-conscious) but I just had to share! :)

Well you came across lovely :sara: 

BadKidMonster
On 6/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, Admin said:

I never got a Rain On Me or Chromatica postcard. I’m a subscriber as well and it says I would get one of each when I signed up.. @Admin please help to send me my missing cards 😁
Jason W. 

Archived