💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Received My GagaDaily Postcards/Stickers!

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hi all!

So... I've never really posted one of my own videos on here because, well... Self consciousness, but I figured since I haven't uploaded **** to my youtube channel because of personal reasons, why not do this one thing?

Just wanna clarify in case that there's some misunderstanding with my wording sometimes... English isn't my first language :laughga: 

Spoiler

Also, please be kind :bradley:

Anyway, have y'all (whoever has subscribed) gotten your postcards/stickers yet? 

I am honestly so happy with them  and I'm so excited to see what @Admin comes up with next :flutter:

Thank you to whoever takes the time to watch! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Mine only had a "L" on them.  And someone said they just got a dot. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Flippy
8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Mine only had a "L" on them.  And someone said they just got a dot. :saladga:

I -

Sis :billie: 

Spoiler

I'm honestly so nervous to receive my signed "booklet" from the US store... :giveup: Should be getting it on Wednesday

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Heygirl22

i got mine yesterday but it didnt have the rain on me card :noparty:

but the cards are gorgeous :pawsup:

Flippy
20 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Really? :ohno: I’m sorry! I know that there was a few cards going around so maybe admin ran out :giveup: I’m sorry

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

tHAT IS SUPER CUTE! i just suscribed to your channel king :heart:

:bradley: Thank you! :runhug:

Flippy
1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I never got the rain on me card in my envelope. 

Really?! Oh wow! 
maybe @Admin might have some extra he can send to the people that didn’t get them, but I’m not too sure... 

Admin
6 hours ago, Heygirl22 said:

5 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I never got the rain on me card in my envelope. 

Can you guys please let me know your first name and the first letter of your last name (you can e-mail if you don't want to post here) and I'll try to fix it <3

Quartz

We give @Admin a lot of flack but no one can deny his hard work. These are great!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PartySick

@Flippy, the "you're not standing in the light" card, hold that up to a light and then turn the lights out :enigma:

Literally so much work went into these :heart:

đŸ–€

Still waiting for mine. Live in Sydney Australia. Admin suggested I wait until next Monday and contact him and let him know

Archived