💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

On a real note it is pretty sad, but the cd is the same price as the nonsigned one.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
6 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

but a dot?

How many times does it have to be said the dot was fake :toofunny:

reality’s tight if the music is right

mezzanine
3 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

On a real note it is pretty sad, but the cd is the same price as the nonsigned one.

but you all have to think that some users have bought it in the canada and US store to be able to get one or two, which means probably 20-30$ extra...

---

omg sorry then lol, I haven't been able to follow all the threads, pages and tweets and I thought that some were real, but still, I've seen L's and -'s that are almost the same, minimum effort...

paradox

the fact that she was in quarantine and had a massively open schedule compared to usual and yet half assed most of the signatures. so disappointed.

JaysAMess

And I thought this thread was a mess at page 8. :smh:

Hopefully next era she limits the signed cds/art cards so it's easier for her and less disappointing for fans.

Monsterxo
5 hours ago, Suuus said:

Why is chronic pain not excuse have you not seen the part 5foot2 were she lays on the crying because of her chronic pain 

There's thousands of people with chronic pain who work blue collar jobs 40 hours a week non-stop.

They don't get the luxury of sitting in their mansions, having someone probably hand them CDs one by one, and having the ability to take breaks whenever they get bored, and excuse doing **** quality work to their boss because of their conditions.

• Admin locked this topic
Admin

I’m locking this. You paid for a signature and you got a signature. If you don’t like it, ask for a refund. Gaga doesn’t owe you anything.

Archived