💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Killa
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm assuming the refunds won't affect that. But I don't know how it works. 

i was highkey joking. also these refunds seem to be slooooow. so...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cacaca

I'm sorry but the dot is straight up offensive.

I get that she had to sign loads of these but it's rude to fans who dropped $100s on overpriced merch.

dynamite
1 minute ago, permotio said:

I get that she had to sign loads of these but it's rude to fans who dropped $100s on overpriced merch.

Fortunately the dot is fake :bon:

stopitnow
7 minutes ago, permotio said:

It's not real. Here's the original picture:

fullsig.jpg

Sepsami
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, is it really that important...? :saladga: Mine was kinda middle of the pile but I'm just happy I own something she touched, idk

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift.

Sis.. No :awkney: A signature is a signature, don't offer it for a price or offer that many if you're not willing to put in the effort, that's not just on Gaga, but her team. :neyde:

Sepsami
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Sorry to break it to you, but she had to sign thousands of those so she most likely spent no more than a second on each one.

And an individual fan isn't worth more than a second out of her schedule right? :awkney:

Galvon
13 hours ago, Suuus said:

Exactly this the reason this happend  because they restocked to many times

Well a lot of people have send them back it seems, from what I read here.:billie: So then it's easier to restock them I guess.

thatfoxyfeeling

I just feel like they should have waited if she had too many to sign, I'd rather have waited till August if I knew I'd get her full signature rather than an L. :shrug:

mezzanine

the people defending this like... was she forced to do this? if they're selling it as a SIGNED card, it should have her signature, not a goddamn dot lol. otherwise, instead of making 100,000 for the sales, do 50,000. Also, as if she was touring, or going to radio shows, or performing for streaming or tv services... lmao

the biggest promo that we've had these weeks is a new billboard, so yes, understand them if they bought something as fans and got a dot or an L instead, especially with shipping expenses like 20-30$

EthelDee
12 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

the people defending this like... was she forced to do this? if they're selling it as a SIGNED card, it should have her signature, not a goddamn dot lol. otherwise, instead of making 100,000 for the sales, do 50,000. Also, as if she was touring, or going to radio shows, or performing for streaming or tv services... lmao

the biggest promo that we've had these weeks is a new billboard, so yes, understand them if they bought something as fans and got a dot or an L instead, especially with shipping expenses like 20-30$

She might have been forced. For all we know Interscope just tells her she needs to sign X amount of cards and she has no say in the matter.

Admin
16 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

the people defending this like... was she forced to do this? if they're selling it as a SIGNED card, it should have her signature, not a goddamn dot lol.

They are all signed. It doesn’t need to be her full name to be a signature, any mark she decides to leave is a signature, whether it’s “xoxo Joanne” or “L”.

BloodyM
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

They are all signed. It doesn’t need to be her full name to be a signature, any mark she decides to leave is a signature, whether it’s “xoxo Joanne” or “L”.

'L' is not her signature. Someone from the GP would be gullible enough to think so but as fans we know that that's not her real signature. People need to stop defending this. It's purely false marketing advertising and this is not a nice gesture. And also please stop with 'Interscope forced her' - its like I'm a work and my boss tells me to do something. I have to do it properly or else I am fired ..... I love Gaga with all my heart but there's no excuse for lazy 'L' signatures. 

AshIey
10 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Poor Gaga. I can understand the disappointment, but y’all need to ease up on her. She is human like us, how would you like to sign your name for over 20,000 times. She is so sweet, she doesn’t deserve the bashing. 

I agree, I don’t think it’s fair to blame her when we don’t even know the situation.

I already said I suspect she didn’t sign them all and maybe it wasn’t up to her. :shrug:

FATCAT
18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Or C or Z or F or J or W or U :smh:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived