Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Not people making excuses for CD's not being signed or signed properly when you bought them on the basis they would be :saladga:

I feel sorry for the people who are unhappy with what they received, they shouldn't offer/promote things as 'signed' if they aren't properly. They should have a moral compass knowing that what is being sent out isn't acceptable.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen

The way some of you are trying to make excuses for unprofessional behavior  is sending me :lmao:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Because the repetitive motion can cause muscle cramps and muscle cramps  and chronic pain are not a good combo

Talking she never done this twice before, in the middle of the touring, alrrafy diagnosed with chrinic pain, and filming AHS and ASIB in between on top of that, and the result still turns out OK. 

While now she is in the middle of quarantine, where activities is at lowest and she can take her time the most, yet the result are unacceptable.

Other thing is, business is business, she put it up for sale on her website. Hence it is important for her to honor it as advertised, regardless of price and other issues. By that, an actual autograph, not just a scribble or a letter word. Or else it will be a scam. And that is not OK.

This, along with that "be happy cos that card was touched by Gaga herself" stuffs all just weak excuse by some of you yes men who can't bring yourself to actually acknowledge this is wrong, and not professional at all, and trying normalize and enabling this behavior instead.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cybikitty
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

My case was damaged as well - did Gaga deliver it herself and should be held accountable for postal services being messy?

Y'all seriously need to get real life problems.

ma'am you've been here for hours arguing over some ink on some paper you alright?

Suuus
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Talking she never done this twice before, in the middle of the touring, alrrafy diagnosed with chrinic pain, and filming AHS and ASIB in between on top of that, and the result still turns out OK. 

While now she is in the middle of quarantine, where activities is at lowest and she can take her time the most, yet the result are unacceptable.

Other thing is, business is business, she put it up for sale on her website. Hence it is important for her to honor it as advertised, regardless of price and other issues. By that, an actual autograph, not just a scribble or a letter word. Or else it will be a scam. And that is not OK.

This, along with that "be happy cos that card was touched by Gaga herself" stuffs all just weak excuse by some of you yes men who can't bring yourself to actually acknowledge this is wrong, and not professional at all, and trying normalize and enabling this behavior instead.

Except back then it wasnt restocked 5 times so there is that

pachinko
13 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

mine looks like shiet too

support said i can mail it back, album and card and theyll refund me, but that would take WEEKS

so i just said forget it, and that i wouldnt be buying gaga merch anymore :pawsup:

It was only 20 bucks. You spend that much on non signed albums these days. 

dynamite
4 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

I still don't get it. Someone enlighten me. Why does your cover have the leaked image? Why does the sine symbol not have the metallic finish as in the official cover. Are they selling two different covers? 

4 hours ago, Quasi said:

The deluxe edition will have the darker sine logo and the standard edition will have the metallic finish.

All physical copies have the leaked version and the other one is for streaming

RAMROD
Just now, Suuus said:

Except back then it wasnt restocked 5 times so there is that

And it is still in the middle of quarantine where she don't have her plate as full as usual. She can always take a break for a week or two or whatever long needed. Besides, she can always stand up for herself if she didn't wanna do that much, instead of doing it half baked like this which dissapoints none other that her own dedicated fans who wishes to have a collectible token of her. Can you actually realize how mess up and heartbreaking that is?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

I wouldn’t mind waiting MONTHS like I did for C2C or Joanne as long as I got something actually signed.... not just a scribble. I’ve already bought the album at Target, I wouldn’t need an extra one, I just really wanted a signed one for me and my friend and now I don’t even know what we’ll be getting.... 

meh. USPS is saying it’ll be delivered Wednesday, but it’s already in my city, so I’m thinking either I’ll be very happy, or very annoyed by the end of the day

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Suuus
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And it is still in the middle of quarantine where she don't have her plate as full as usual. She can always take a break for a week or two or whatever long needed. Besides, she can always stand up for herself if she didn't wanna do that much, instead of doing it half baked like this which dissapoints none other that her own dedicated fans who wishes to have a collectible token of her. Can you actually realize how mess up and heartbreaking that is?? 

Yes i understand and hope that the next time she does this they wont restock 5 times and on the flipside if gaga stopped signing now fans would call her lazy its a lose lose situation for gaga also thank you for being civil i apriciate that 

numb the flame

Idk what happened this time around. I do agree that way too many were put on sale and she should've done them all gradually and you have to wait a couple months, like we have in the past, so be it. 

Glamourpuss
7 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I agree. She sold these for less than the standard album itself! Some of the pictures look like maybe the marker ran out of ink and her not knowing, or just edited 

The deluxe wasn't cheap in the French store. I don't know why they were so expensive there but because they were sold out in the UK store and I didn't want a bundle with a vinyl and cassettes, I had to get one from France and pay the extra. It was £30 for the deluxe CD plus £10 shipping. (Worth it to me at the time because I really wanted an autograph for Chromatica). I won't accept anybody telling me that I should be satisfied with a scribble because I paid for that damn autograph. It wasn't free. :crossed:

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

Are we gonna lose the first week on billboard because of the ones being sent back:trollga:

I'm assuming the refunds won't affect that. But I don't know how it works. 

FrederickSpears

I'm pretty bummed. I've not received mine, but I never was lucky enough to get a signed Lady Gaga album in time before this era and now it's looking like she may not have even signed them? It's really a bummer and makes me sad. I'm not even going to check if it shipped at this point.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived