💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Here is mine:

I have to say I'm not super upset about it.  Did I want more from it? Of course. However, I didn't pay anything extra for these CDs and I don't feel like I'm entitled to have a perfect signature. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

So do you sign writing only the first letter of your name? wow :enigma:

Well since you're asking, I'm signing with my initials :ohwell:

S0436
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Here is mine:

I have to say I'm not super upset about it.  Did I want more from it? Of course. However, I didn't pay anything extra for these CDs and I don't feel like I'm entitled to have a perfect signature. 

An Easter egg that a V magazine shoot is coming?

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

well, it is not fair that everyone who bought one payed the same price, and they aren't getting the same quality. 

Actually, the signed cards were free on the US store, so most people on here literally don't have any right to complain about anything. Gaga also wanted to make this available to the largest amount of people, bless her heart for that - I hope it's the last time she's doing something like this since obviously this fanbase can't appreciate anything.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm reasonable with these sort of things but they didn't package it properly in the first place. You don't put a delicate item in a regular envelope with no protective layer inside. But I was still willing to keep it. Anyway, they know it's their mistake and it's gone back for a refund now.

You keep going on about real life problems like we all don't have them. Some of us have money struggles but chose to treat ourselves. This is classed as a luxury item because it's not something essential that we need. How dare you tell us that we don't have a right to be annoyed with what we got. 🙄

If you're upset by the look of an autograph you got for pretty much free, then I seriously suggest you sort your life priorities, because it doesn't sound like first world problems to me.

CQAV.gif

elijahfan
1 hour ago, JaysAMess said:

Maybe she should've limited the signed art cards instead of promising fans something she couldn't deliver on. I don't care what you say, if you're told you're getting a SIGNED LADY GAGA art card, you expect Gaga's signature, not an LG, L or a scribble. People have the right to be upset.

Well people should broaden their definition of what a signature is, because that's what everyone got different variations of. Because she's human and she can't physiologically sign thousands of cards the same way and with constant energy.

BradleyCooper

Mine was one of those small L examples, I was excited that it was her signature and I showed my roommate and she laughed at me :bradley: 

Pop Music

I legit am very lucky for mine 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ThefamebaII
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Actually, the signed cards were free on the US store, so most people on here literally don't have any right to complain about anything. Gaga also wanted to make this available to the largest amount of people, bless her heart for that - I hope it's the last time she's doing something like this since obviously this fanbase can't appreciate anything.

This is less about the fans fault than it is whoever was in charge of restocking a product multiple time advertised with a "signature." How many restocks? 5? 

During a pandemic where many people aren't working, buying a CD is a luxury. They expected a "signed booklet," not an art card with a squiggle. 

Now Joanne and A Star is Born's signature. THOSE are Quality.

Her fans have gone all in on this era. Buying merch, the album, and several copies of ROM. This time it is not the fans who are unreasonable. 

Suuus
14 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Mine was one of those small L examples, I was excited that it was her signature and I showed my roommate and she laughed at me :bradley: 

Well then I think its time for a new roommate im joking of course

Suuus
4 minutes ago, ThefamebaII said:

This is less about the fans fault than it is whoever was in charge of restocking a product multiple time advertised with a "signature." How many restocks? 5? 

During a pandemic where many people aren't working, buying a CD is a luxury. They expected a "signed booklet," not an art card with a squiggle. 

Now Joanne and A Star is Born's signature. THOSE are Quality.

Her fans have gone all in on this era. Buying merch, the album, and several copies of ROM. This time it is not the fans who are unreasonable. 

I also feel like the restocking so many times wasnt the original plan but the demand was so high that the webstores decided to restock again and again wich was a big mistake on their part

FATCAT
31 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Quantity over quality is not something we should be praising her for, and people that ordered a signed copy should receive one with something that at least passes as a signature and not a squiggly line (or in my case a letter that isn't even in her name)

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I also feel like the restocking so many times wasnt the original plan but the demand was so high that the webstores decided to restock again and again wich was a big mistake on their part

She should have cancelled orders if this was the outcome. I'd have rather put out good signatures in a single batch than some of these that look like random letters.

Purr more, hiss less.

iAstroLeo
34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Of course they have every right to complain. If the signature was given free or not, they paid for the product and it's easy to see why it is disappointing. Many already had bought the album and bought the album again just for the signature.. I'd be upset as well

ThefamebaII
18 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I agree. At the end of the day, selling an album with a "signature" is easy money. And the webstore took advantage of that. 

I can only imagine that Gaga wasn't expecting that many copies to sign. I do hope in the future they take a limited route. For the sake of the fans. 

CC2-C22-D5-B3-C9-4-A30-BDE3-676-D38-D00-

• Admin locked this topic

Archived