💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

ryansamonster

Mine won’t ship until December according to the confirmation email, since I bought a few other items with it and want it all to ship together. 

I ordered the signed poster a few weeks ago though and that should come sooner. Still going to frame both of them. 

Anyone unhappy with their purchases should just return them. Easier than complaining all over Twitter. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

So I’m supposed to shut up and be thankful that I got a broken CD case and an indistinguishable letter (maybe an “L”)? Nah, some of y’all need to pull your head out of Gaga’s ass and face reality. We all know merch is a business, but we were not delivered what we were promised upon payment. The signed booklet turned into a signed card, and the “signature” is a single letter. Very disappointing. No longer ordering merch from Gaga unless it’s a decent shirt that’s printed in decent quality. She should have just limited these signed CDs to about 500-1000 copies. At least we would have gotten a real signature and not looked like fools. 

Nobody said that you should accept a broken cd relax

Magui
7 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

Mine won’t ship until December according to the confirmation email, since I bought a few other items with it and want it all to ship together. 

I ordered the signed poster a few weeks ago though and that should come sooner. Still going to frame both of them. 

Anyone unhappy with their purchases should just return them. Easier than complaining all over Twitter. 

Yeah...that's what  I think too, everyone who isn't  happy should just return what they bought, I mean that's what people do when you buy something that isn't what you expected. There's no point of arguing over it. 

Franch Toast

Mine was just an L, but I wasn’t surprised because I’d been expecting that after seeing other people’s cards. I’m not upset, but yes, I was a little disappointed. However, I don’t have any strong feeling one way or the other. At the end of the day, even if it were a full signature, it’d still be impersonal, so it doesn’t matter much to me. 

People are allowed their feelings. Let people be disappointed, sad, happy, indifferent, or however they feel. 

I understand that her hand got tired and it’s really repetitive after a while. I’m in a field where I have to sign things sometimes, and even just signing a few things gets boring and tiring, and I’ve never had to sign anywhere near the numbers of what she has to sign. I also understand that many of us scrawl really messy signatures that are more or less a bunch of loops and scratches. 

However, an L or even part of an L isn’t a signature to me, and we know it’s not hers because we’ve seen her signature before. It’s an initial. And damaged merchandise isn’t okay, either. (That’s not her fault, but it should be replaced.) This reminds me of how her M&Gs can be super disappointing and really are just photo ops with no meeting. Just because people are her fans doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to expect to receive what they paid for. It’s one thing if you approach her in the street and ask for her autograph, and you get an L. It’s another thing when the product isn’t quite as advertised. For some people, a little squiggle or an initial constitutes a signature. For others, it’s a disappointment. We’re never all going to agree on this, and that’s okay. 

Let people express themselves. Some people won’t care and will love everything she does. Other people may feel differently. She’s not a god, she’s a person and a brand. This doesn’t reflect poorly on Stefani the person, though for some, it may slightly tarnish their view of the Gaga brand.  

And @Glamourpuss is one of the most positive people on this site. I know if she says what she received was damaged, it was. 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick

@ChicaSkas got a good one :neyde:

We're all very happy for her :neyde:

I got an L too but I'm not that upset honestly. I was going to buy a CD anyway, the L and knowing Gaga touched it is just a bonus :huntyga:

Besides, there's going to be no room on my wall to frame it what with all the badass things @Admin is sending people :flutter:

🖤

JaysAMess
41 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sorry to break it to you, but she had to sign thousands of those so she most likely spent no more than a second on each one.

Maybe she should've limited the signed art cards instead of promising fans something she couldn't deliver on. I don't care what you say, if you're told you're getting a SIGNED LADY GAGA art card, you expect Gaga's signature, not an LG, L or a scribble. People have the right to be upset.

AshIey

I’m starting to think she didn’t sign these and they were done by other people (not even her assistants, but other interns/employees?) and they just scribbled them really quickly. :oprah:

I think if Gaga really signed all of these, even if her hand was very tired, she wouldn’t think these were acceptable.

Ack1234
6 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

Wasnt it free?

Yep but that’s what sold the album and if they are fake which I think a lot are we need people to claim 

TylerBlake

mine arrived with the case cracked and a crease in the top left corner. signed "L" as well lady gaga jump GIF by jjjjjohn

my bank account = the real enigma

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I sent the cd and the 2 art cards back. I live in the UK and ordered from the French store so sent it back there. They told me they would give me a full refund. The money hasn't shown up in my account yet. 

What annoys me more is the fact the cd came damaged and I was still willing to keep it if they could fix the artcard situation. They can't resell the cd so it will probably be trashed. It just doesn't make sense for a business to do that as it will count as a loss for them. I even sent photographic evidence but whatever, they clearly don't care about making the customer happy. :huntyga:

All about those first week physical sales I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Justin Drew Bieber

When they said it was Limited Edition it should have been Limited Edition. They restocked like 5 times.... and maybe if it had actually been limited (like it’s advertised) Gaga would be able to give decent autographs.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived