💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Biden Harris 2024
Just now, elijahfan said:

Why would you want to prove anything? :triggered: Isn't Gaga's and Interscope's word enough? If anything, the fact it doesn't clearly spell out Lady Gaga makes it more believable and less like someone trying to imitate her.

I would just be disappointed. A squiggle is just an afterthought. Kinda cheapens the whole experience.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, blankpaper said:

Don’t you know it’s not an autograph unless every single letter is clearly written? :neyde:

It's an autograph as long as she held a pen and put it to paper - she could be drawing a poop emoji, it would still be an autograph.

Francesca Cipriani
16 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Everyone is getting what they paid for... (or did not pay for, I believe the signed card was free of charge on the US store) They've never promised signatures spelling each and every letter in LADY GAGA. Damn, my own signature doesn't even spell my own name. Sis signed thousands of those, what more do you guys want? A freaking lipstick mark and your name surrounded by little hearts? Give her a ****ing break.

So do you sign writing only the first letter of your name? wow :enigma:

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah these are acceptable! Mine isn't much better than those. She didn't force y'all to buy bundles, you could just buy a standard CD and get a card - if people are unhappy they can send them back, nothing's preventing them.

Some of you have put her on a pedestal so high that you think she should be free from criticism. I'm sorry but if you'll just accept anything then you're allowing yourself to be taken advantage of in the future. If more people complained about the poor quality of things then you'd be forcing them to raise the standards. My artcard literally arrived damaged along with the CD I purchased with it but I guess I should have just shut up and put up with it "because she touched it". :saladga:

elijahfan
Just now, Democrats 2020 said:

I would just be disappointed. A squiggle is just an afterthought. Kinda cheapens the whole experience.

Sorry to break it to you, but she had to sign thousands of those so she most likely spent no more than a second on each one.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Some of you have put her on a pedestal so high that you think she should be free from criticism. I'm sorry but if you'll just accept anything then you're allowing yourself to be taken advantage of in the future. If more people complained about the poor quality of things then you'd be forcing them to raise the standards. My artcard literally arrived damaged along with the CD I purchased with it but I guess I should have just shut up and put up with it "because she touched it". :saladga:

My case was damaged as well - did Gaga deliver it herself and should be held accountable for postal services being messy?

Y'all seriously need to get real life problems.

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

So do you sign writing only the first letter of your name? wow :enigma:

Actually yes a lot of people just use the first letter in their signature :enigma:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Suuus
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Nobody said that you should accept it if your stuff is damaged only that you should be happy that its actualy signed

Gaga Lazuli
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sorry to break it to you, but she had to sign thousands of those so she most likely spent no more than a second on each one.

well, it is not fair that everyone who bought one payed the same price, and they aren't getting the same quality. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Suuus
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Actually yes a lot of people just use the first letter in their signature :enigma:

There also people who sign with just a squiggle

Cookie Tookie

So I’m supposed to shut up and be thankful that I got a broken CD case and an indistinguishable letter (maybe an “L”)? Nah, some of y’all need to pull your head out of Gaga’s ass and face reality. We all know merch is a business, but we were not delivered what we were promised upon payment. The signed booklet turned into a signed card, and the “signature” is a single letter. Very disappointing. No longer ordering merch from Gaga unless it’s a decent shirt that’s printed in decent quality. She should have just limited these signed CDs to about 500-1000 copies. At least we would have gotten a real signature and not looked like fools. 

Agunimon

The people making excuses for her are clowns and the circus will be here soon to pick them up.

Suuus
17 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

This "signed chromatica cd" is totally a cash grab move, tbh. But it's okay, it's what Gaga has become. First the expensive and short M&G, now this.

Do you seriously think gaga has any saying in ticket prices yeah i dont think so

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

My case was damaged as well - did Gaga deliver it herself and should be held accountable for postal services being messy?

Y'all seriously need to get real life problems.

I'm reasonable with these sort of things but they didn't package it properly in the first place. You don't put a delicate item in a regular envelope with no protective layer inside. But I was still willing to keep it. Anyway, they know it's their mistake and it's gone back for a refund now.

You keep going on about real life problems like we all don't have them. Some of us have money struggles but chose to treat ourselves. This is classed as a luxury item because it's not something essential that we need. How dare you tell us that we don't have a right to be annoyed with what we got. 🙄

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

There also people who sign with just a squiggle

That would be a valid point if her usual signature was a squiggle, but we know it isn't. This is the result of overselling and is just a mess. Everyone paid for the same thing and should receive the same thing. But some got a beautiful calligraphic 'Lady Gaga' while others got a careless scribble. I completely understand why people are upset.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived