💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
Just now, blankpaper said:

Because her hand got tired and she kept doing them instead of having a bunch of Interscope interns or something write identical ones on every card :saladga:

I don't think she did all of them in one day... Also you imagine a good scenario, let's hope it's true.. (which I kinda doubt)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Everyone is getting what they paid for... (or did not pay for, I believe the signed card was free of charge on the US store) They've never promised signatures spelling each and every letter in LADY GAGA. Damn, my own signature doesn't even spell my own name. Sis signed thousands of those, what more do you guys want? A freaking lipstick mark and your name surrounded by little hearts? Give her a ****ing break.

So you're saying these are acceptable? 

6-D8-C5524-C67-C-42-F9-A5-F3-D96-F9-FD30

20200626-160555.jpg

Anybody who gets these should just shut up and be grateful?

Most people purchased a bundle they didn't even want just to get them. They weren't free.

:interestinga:

NotDoctor

I'm glad I saw all these meltdowns before I bought mine and it made my expectations extremely low.  When I got not only an 'L' but a whole ass 'G' I was thrilled and happy :toofunny:

elijahfan
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Maybe spell at least one alphabet of her name like L or G or 6:interestinga:

also why so pressed??

Because y'all are asking too much! She's only human. Whatever she does to please y'all, people always find a way to be ungrateful. Just be glad you have something she touched. I swear, she could be sending strands of her own hair, you'd find a way to bitch about it not being the color you wanted. And like I said, it's not like you paid much or even anything for it. Get real life problems, idk.

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Because y'all are asking too much! She's only human. Whatever she does to please y'all, people always find a way to be ungrateful. Just be glad you have something she touched. I swear, she could be sending strands of her own hair, you'd find a way to bitch about it not being the color you wanted. And like I said, it's not like you paid much or even anything for it. Get real life problems, idk.

Take a chill pill honey and drink some cold water before you talk more b*llsh!t:reductive: How asking for a sign on a signed CD is too much??? You even read what you post?

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

So you're saying these are acceptable? 

6-D8-C5524-C67-C-42-F9-A5-F3-D96-F9-FD30

20200626-160555.jpg

Anybody who gets these should just shut up and be grateful?

Most people purchased a bundle they didn't even want just to get them. They weren't free.

:interestinga:

Yeah these are acceptable! Mine isn't much better than those. She didn't force y'all to buy bundles, you could just buy a standard CD and get a card - if people are unhappy they can send them back, nothing's preventing them.

Suuus
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm glad I saw all these meltdowns before I bought mine and it made my expectations extremely low.  When I got not only and 'L' but a whole ass 'G' I was thrilled and happy :toofunny:

Same i was so relieved to see that mine looked pretty decent

Francesca Cipriani

This "signed chromatica cd" is totally a cash grab move, tbh. But it's okay, it's what Gaga has become. First the expensive and short M&G, now this.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Take a chill pill honey and drink some cold water before you talk more b*llsh!t:reductive: How asking for a sign on a signed CD is too much??? You even read what you post?

Did anyone receive a blank card, or did I miss something? My understanding is that y'all are complaining about the look of your autographs, not there being no autograph at all.

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Did anyone receive a blank card, or did I miss something? My understanding is that y'all are complaining about the look of your autographs, not there being no autograph at all.

Don’t you know it’s not an autograph unless every single letter is clearly written? :neyde:

Spoiler

This is sarcasm in case it’s not clear to someone 

reality’s tight if the music is right

JustHMLover2
Just now, elijahfan said:

Please go check online what the word autograph means, then come back. No one expects autograph, but a sign... I am done quoting you so have at it

42 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I actually sent mine back.

Everyone who got one of the crap ones should send them back. 

That's obnoxious. That is barely a signature. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Democrats 2020 said:

How can you prove a squiggle ?

Why would you want to prove anything? :triggered: Isn't Gaga's and Interscope's word enough? If anything, the fact it doesn't clearly spell out Lady Gaga makes it more believable and less like someone trying to imitate her.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived