Literally:saladga:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Some could be faked tjo

People around are telling the same story so... Sad but true :(

Some could be fake but there are waaaay too many posts on twitter about it.. Why would fan and stan accounts upload fake cards with fake notes..

COOOK

“She was practicing for her autographed Chromatica copies here I see” (about her f tweet)

I - :air:

elijahfan

I mean, is it really that important...? :saladga: Mine was kinda middle of the pile but I'm just happy I own something she touched, idk

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift.

JustHMLover2
29 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, is it really that important...? :saladga: Mine was kinda middle of the pile but I'm just happy I own something she touched, idk

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift

Not that important, but for something promoted as signed CD, it should be at least her sign, name, alphabet of her name, number (6 as the album) or whatever... Not just some random scratch that literally everyone could have done it..

Glamourpuss
Just now, elijahfan said:

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift

Yeah because when it looks like anybody could have signed it it makes you feel like you don't have something that's genuinely from Gaga. It's like it lacks a personal touch if that makes sense because some are literally a half assed squiggle.

It's still a business at the end of the day and they should uphold their side of the deal and give us what we paid for. 

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift. Sis signed thousands of those, let's give her a break.

This is exactly where I’m at about it. Mines sitting in my mailbox right now and I know it’s going to be just a line or something, but it was the same price as just the CD so...who cares? :ladyhaha:

The fact that there’s a bunch of bad ones just means it’s more likely that she actually signed them instead of stamping them or having someone else do them

reality’s tight if the music is right

elijahfan
1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Not that important, but for something promoted as signed CD, it should be at least her sign, name or whatever... Not just some random scratch

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Yeah because when it looks like anybody could have signed it it makes you feel like you don't have something that's genuinely from Gaga. It's like it lacks a personal touch if that makes sense because some are literally a half assed squiggle.

It's still a business at the end of the day and they should uphold their side of the deal and give us what we paid for. 

Everyone is getting what they paid for... (or did not pay for, I believe the signed card was free of charge on the US store) They've never promised signatures spelling each and every letter in LADY GAGA. Damn, my own signature doesn't even spell my own name. Sis signed thousands of those, what more do you guys want? A freaking lipstick mark and your name surrounded by little hearts? Give her a ****ing break.

JustHMLover2
Just now, blankpaper said:

The fact that there’s a bunch of bad ones just means it’s more likely that she actually signed them instead of stamping them or having someone else do them

Why would that mean she signed them :saladga:

JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

They've never promised signatures spelling each and every letter in LADY GAGA. Damn, my own signature doesn't even spell my own name. Sis signed thousands of those, what more do you guys want? A freaking lipstick mark and your name surrounded by little hearts? Give her a ****ing break.

Maybe spell at least one alphabet of her name like L or G or 6:interestinga:

also why so pressed??

Defmix100

she was testing if the pen was still working on those (and probably mine which was shipped out this morning)

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Why would that mean she signed them :saladga:

Because her hand got tired and she kept doing them instead of having a bunch of Interscope interns or something write identical ones on every card :saladga:

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Admin locked this topic

Archived