💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2

There are so many monsters complaining on Twitter about their signed Chromatica cards

Do you guys think that the marker just blurred while packing or it's supposed to be like that?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

Can't speak for the rest but the dot one is fake

I do feel bad for those who received the lamest looking ones though. They should have sold less.

Inb4 monsters start flooding in saying she had to sign 100,000,000 copies.:ohwell:

Cookie Tookie

My signed card was a total joke. Posted it in the other signed CDs thread. So disappointed, and I honestly feel like either she didn’t even sign them or she put zero effort into it.

RichAssPiss

I bought Cheek to Cheek and Joanne signed. Glad I skipped this one. They probably sold too many. I think Joanne and Cheek to Cheek were capped at around 2,000.

N a t h a n

mine looks like shiet too

support said i can mail it back, album and card and theyll refund me, but that would take WEEKS

so i just said forget it, and that i wouldnt be buying gaga merch anymore :pawsup:

Glamourpuss

I actually sent mine back. :bradley:

I didn't like that my L didn't match up with the others and it came creased on one side so it was unframeable. They sent me a replacement that came completely bent in half that it had cracked the image and it somehow had dirt on it like it had been kicked around the floor or something. Customer services wouldn't help me with it and just told me to return the whole thing that I purchased so that's what I did. :neyde:

Glamourpuss

I think it's really sad how so many of us would have felt so good about opening the package only to then feel instantly deflated. :(

6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't like that my L didn't match up with the others and it came creased on one side so it was unframeable. They sent me a replacement that came completely bent in half that it had cracked the image and it somehow had dirt on it like it had been kicked around the floor or something. Customer services wouldn't help me with it and just told me to return the whole thing that I purchased so that's what I did. :neyde:

Did they really refund all of it? Including the CD you kept? Or did you send that back?

8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This made me laugh for some reason :bradley:

androiduser

Mine is really disappointing, I am giving it to an acquaintance who is a major fan so he might appreciate it more

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Did they really refund all of it? Including the CD you kept? Or did you send that back?

I sent the cd and the 2 art cards back. I live in the UK and ordered from the French store so sent it back there. They told me they would give me a full refund. The money hasn't shown up in my account yet. 

What annoys me more is the fact the cd came damaged and I was still willing to keep it if they could fix the artcard situation. They can't resell the cd so it will probably be trashed. It just doesn't make sense for a business to do that as it will count as a loss for them. I even sent photographic evidence but whatever, they clearly don't care about making the customer happy. :huntyga:

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

This made me laugh for some reason :bradley:

To be honest when I saw the state of the second card I laughed too because I couldn't believe the audacity. I just find the whole situation to be one big joke now. :ladyhaha:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived