Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Admin
9 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

'L' is not her signature.

Following your logic, neither is "xoxo Joanne". 

Any mark she decides to leave is a signature. There's nothing else to discuss. Is it disappointing? Yes. But you got what you paid for (actually, the signature was technically free), get over it.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

I do think it would be absolutely hilarious if they did another restock but this time it's a beautiful "Love, peace and kindness, yours truly, Lady Gaga" but it's done by an autopen. 

BloodyM
Just now, Admin said:

Any mark she decides to leave is a signature. There's nothing else to discuss. Is it disappointing? Yes. But you got what you paid for (actually, the signature was technically free), get over it.

No, xoxo Joanne was a thing she was going for during that era. She kept repeating 'call me Joanne' so that I fully understand from an artistic point of view. But an 'L' doesn't justify it or your 'you got what you paid for' reasoning. Pricing isn't the issue here, its false advertising. She shouldn't have accepted to sign so many and that's that. 

Admin
Just now, BloodyM said:

No, xoxo Joanne was a thing she was going for during that era. She kept repeating 'call me Joanne' so that I fully understand from an artistic point of view. But an 'L' doesn't justify it or your 'you got what you paid for' reasoning. Pricing isn't the issue here, its false advertising. She shouldn't have accepted to sign so many and that's that. 

It's not false advertising. It was advertised as signed, and it is signed. Just because you don't like the signature doesn't mean it's not a signature.

BloodyM
Just now, Admin said:

It's not false advertising. It was advertised as signed, and it is signed. Just because you don't like the signature doesn't mean it's not a signature.

And just because you think it's a signature it doesn't mean it is :) Yes I am well aware of what her signature looks like, she even signed some of them in her 'full' signature. But an L isn't it. 

Admin
Just now, BloodyM said:

And just because you think it's a signature it doesn't mean it is :) Yes I am well aware of what her signature looks like, she even signed some of them in her 'full' signature. But an L isn't it. 

I don't think it's a signature. It is a signature.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-18-37-50.png

Cybikitty
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

In some stores/regions you had to buy a hugeass bundle to get the signature so people were absolutely spending more to get the signed card :triggered:

blankpaper
5 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

AND HOW THE F*CK IS THIS RELATABLE IN THIS SITUATION???? She can record a whole god damn album and do thousand more things, but simply can't sign a f*ckin signed card???

F out of here, don't quote me cuz I ain't responding to delulus. (quite a few of those here)

You need to take a few deep breaths before you have an aneurysm over a damn signature lmao 

reality’s tight if the music is right

BloodyM
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I don't think it's a signature. It is a signature.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-18-37-50.png

You know what i am not even going to continue with you because you can't admit that all of this was a SCAM to sell more records. You won't change my opinion as I am not a fool. All of this was very shifty and thank god customer care agreed with me and sent me a full refund back. :) 

Admin
4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

You know what i am not even going to continue with you because you can't admit that all of this was a SCAM to sell more records. You won't change my opinion as I am not a fool. All of this was very shifty and thank god customer care agreed with me and sent me a full refund back. :) 

I'm glad you got your $10 back. You really showed them!

Cybikitty
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm glad you got your $10 back. You really showed them!

Do you always have to be so snarky to your users? Be kinder.

Admin
1 minute ago, Cybikitty said:

Do you always have to be so snarky to your users? Be kinder.

Maybe when they are kinder to Gaga.

mezzanine
1 hour ago, EthelDee said:

She might have been forced. For all we know Interscope just tells her she needs to sign X amount of cards and she has no say in the matter.

I really, really think that it's not the case, she's really free for these decisions, let's remember what happened when Interscope rejected singles as 'Aura' that right after would leak, or other stuff from the past. Plus she could just take more time and deliver it later, I'm sure that everybody would be happy to have a decent signature even if it means to wait one or two more weeks...

57 minutes ago, Admin said:

They are all signed. It doesn’t need to be her full name to be a signature, any mark she decides to leave is a signature, whether it’s “xoxo Joanne” or “L”.

It's a bummer for the fans, I don't mean to trash her but this whole signature thing is a mess, especially after the rumors and insiders (I know that it's not a trustable source but it sounds really realistic) talking about other people doing this: there's no point on putting POINTS, like, come on... unless it's not her doing the signature. Like, do you buy this? the same artist that has spent a decade saying how much she loves us, the person that used to bring fans with her backstage every night of the BTW Ball for free... doing this now. Seriously, I don't get it, and if you buy a signature, at least it should be "LG", it's the least... but a dot? "Joanne" made sense, it was her album's title and I guess kind of an alter for the era, it was a name, something making sense

----

Again, I still love her ok? sorry if it sounds harsh, but you need to speak up when something is not ok, even if it's Gaga. Being sweet is not an excuse, and this doesn't mean something like "omg, she's the worst", or "we have to cancel her". it's simply that this signature campaign is not transparent enough and selling dots as signatures to your fans paying even more money, regardless of the purpose (selling more albums and getting better results at the charts), is not ok. And by the end of the day I will still love and care for her, but that's exactly why I say this, because it doesn't make sense being HER, she doesn't represent this kind of crap, she's better than that

Chromatica Island

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Admin locked this topic

Archived